Author Topic: While Wearing a Shirt.  (Read 16135 times)

Offline fairviewL

• Posting Member
Is this what you wanted? Don't laugh at the color. I buy my bras on Ebay. Size is 42D. I think that one cost me 1.04 and 2.50 shipping! I wear tee shirts around the house but they show everything. I wear the vertical stripes a size too big and nothing jumps out at you! Wife buys my shirts. Hope that you are happy with your choices. I am.

Yeah, I'm not as well endowed at the moment but with the current soreness on my way I guess. I have the same contours with my shirt on. Sometimes when I look in the mirror all I see is a flashing neon light with.an arrow saying Look Here.  For some reason just recently I got self conscious about this again. Don't know why. Thanks. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please be advised that 70 is not an old fart.
Age is not so much a number but a state of mind.  We all get older, but I am not yet old and I am 78.   I just bought  new (to me at least) Hunting rifle. Actually it is an old 760 Remington in  30-06 but it is in uncommonly good condition.   It really does not matter if I ever go on another hunting trip, the greatest fun is the planning anyway.  
Grandpa Dan

hammer

Remember Dan, you still have an open invitation if you ever want to join me here in God's country in northern Minnesota for deer hunting! With the toy hauler camper I just bought I have all the comforts of home, except if it gets to cold, we can't have running water!

That 30-06 would be great up here.

Bob

Offline TigerPaws

LoL! I gave up hunting a number of years ago when I moved to the Caribbean, now it is fishing, occasionally shallow dives to 50' and snorkeling for fresh Lobster.

Old is an interesting concept, when I was 17 and face down in a rice paddy trying not to get my sorry ass shot off, my first Sargent was 30 I thought that he was a dinosaur. When I accepted my first command 22 months later I felt like an old man and that the 18 and 19 year old's I was now responsible for were kids.

Old is a state of mind, to the 20 years old's we are dinosaurs, to us old means that you are dead and buried. A number of years ago I had the opportunity to have lunch with Sir Sean Connery and he said something that I will never forget. He picked up the menu and then reached for his reading glasses commenting as he put them on "I Hate Getting Older".

Not old just older. Age has it issues and it has benefits.  

hammer

I actually like being "older" having the empty nest, house is paid off, so it's easier to buy things and pay cash, or pay them off early!

There isn't an age I would want to go back to, even if it meant I could be healthy again! I wouldn't want to go through all the shit I went through again!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes Bob,  It does have its perks.   I was fortunate to have married a woman who became a full time home-maker.  She managed things so well that we raised eight children, sent those who wanted to go to college, paid off the house, paid off two vehicles,  and retired with a bit in the bank..  Best of all, debt free.   
How she did it on my earnings alone is a miracle. 

hammer

Yes Bob,  It does have its perks.   I was fortunate to have married a woman who became a full time home-maker.  She managed things so well that we raised eight children, sent those who wanted to go to college, paid off the house, paid off two vehicles,  and retired with a bit in the bank..  Best of all, debt free.   
How she did it on my earnings alone is a miracle.

Same here Dan, we always did it with one income! Debbie was stay home and when I got disabled she went back to work. Thank God she was already an accountant.

hammer

Why do you guys keep stealing threads?  The original poster  (OP) asked to see people with shirts on over their bras.  If you want to have a conversation,  do private messages. 
Tom

Be cool Tom! Life is to short to get excited about little things like this! If we did it by PM no one else could join in the conversation!

I had Debbie take 2 pictures of me on Wednesday but I had the settings to high on my phone camera. I have reset the settings to the lowest point, but I haven't been able to get her to slow down enough to take the pictures again!

I'll be posting them by this weekend as I should be able to get her to do it then and we'll all get back on tack again!

Offline TigerPaws

Why do you guys keep stealing threads?  The original poster  (OP) asked to see people with shirts on over their bras.  If you want to have a conversation,  do private messages.  
Tom
Why dose it matter?

No one is complaining except you.

Offline TigerPaws

Just thought that I would continue to hi-jack the thread with a couple of images I took this morning while having coffee.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:56:26 AM by TigerPaws »

Offline TigerPaws

Continuing with the hi-jack.

Saba Rock Web Cam

Saba Rock Link

Great food, a very good place to take a Lady for dinner and a lot of fun for an evening. If you see a 78' twin deck vessel named SeaQuestOE look for me, I will be in a white sports jacket.

hammer

Nice, TP!

I did 3 Caribbean cruises while in the Navy, and as a diver I enjoyed both above the water and below all 3 times while there!

hammer

I have been trying to take a couple pictures in a tee shirt however I can't get the size small enough to be accepted! I've set my phone as low as it goes, as well as our camera!  They only alow 128kb and I'm getting 254kb-456kb at the lowest. This is all new equipment since I posted the last pictures!

I may have to dig out my out 1st digital camera and a windows 98 computer that I use for programming radios!

Debbie is seeing if she can convert them on a paint program as well on the computer before I drag out the old equipment.

Offline TigerPaws

Nice, TP!

I did 3 Caribbean cruises while in the Navy, and as a diver I enjoyed both above the water and below all 3 times while there!

Then you know why I like it here and not on the mainland (any mainland), 10 grand every 6 months or so to the local political elites and they see that my beach remains private, that my power, water and sewer are not disrupted (I do have several back-up generators, water purification and a 5,000 gallon holding tank if it becomes necessary because of a storm). The local police are kept in check and do as they are told.

Small country, small problems, beautiful weather, unbelievable views, peace and quiet.

hammer

Here we go again with another try! The new camera is a 20.1 mega pixel and after some time with it I did find the email settings on it!

I could only post 1 picture at a time so picture number 2 is in the next post.

I'm wearing that black bra under the tee that I have posted pictures of myself in other post.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024