Author Topic: I don't even know where to start..(pictures)  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
If you are determined to have surgery, you will.  Personally, I think surgery should be done only in cases which are moderate to severe, as the potential benefits from the surgery outweigh the risks.  With mild cases, I think surgery is more of an unclear option, as you could go from having a fairly unnoticeable case of gyne to something like this....

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17233.msg119356#msg119356

And that would be a tragedy.  Are you willing to accept those risks?  If you are, then go for it.  Personally, I would not even consider surgery with a chest like yours. 

Offline jamie_s

• Posting Member
Hey,

Thank you for the replies, I need to put more pictures up as in reality, it looks a lot worse.

I do feel I need at least lipo...and I think this is the route to go down.

As kingboob stated, I will need to check out Mr Erdmann's revision policy, in case I have lipo and then need an excision, I don't want to pay another £3750 for the excision.

When he said "probably" and "not much gland" he was talking about how hard it is to decipher the muscle from the top of my chest (done a lot of incline work) from "very low amount of glandular tissue".

He warned there is a larger chance of "cratering" with the excision process and the lipo is lower risk...although with every procedure there is risk.

I need my gyne to go away, whether it's standard gyne or pseudo gyne it has to go. I don't know what I would do if I turned my back on surgery.. maybe its best to take the risk rather than feel like this for the rest of my life.

Maybe now I am aware the is little glandular tissue there I should try and get to single digit body fat and go from there.

It's killing me inside, it sounds dramatic or even pathetic but it's all I think about.

J

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024