Author Topic: Need review on Alluremedspa (Mumbai) - Dr. Milan Doshi  (Read 15000 times)

Offline male breast

• Posting Member
dear friend ,
relax for some time/follow instructions given by your surgeon.
if you are lucky/if it is really fluid ,your issue will be solved.
requesting all friends to share your result,so that same results will not be repeated.
in few cases day care is not advisable/better to put tube so that fluid will collect/my bharath is not very active now/not discussed his results so for.
one serious guy should form a album of results/easy to decide about a surgeon than writing what time they had biscuit after the surgery[serious note]

Offline ripppit

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Please upload the pre and post op pics, so that we can also see how's the work of the doctor as it's quite sometime and I hope the results will b much clear now.

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
I just visited Dr. Kamini Lakhiani for my case. She gave me a bunch of tests to get done. She also said she would try to cure my case with drugs.

Can it be cured with drugs? from what I read, after two year of bigger-pecs (indicating gynocomastia) it is highly difficult to get cured with drugs touching to impossible.

Diogo

I just visited Dr. Kamini Lakhiani for my case. She gave me a bunch of tests to get done. She also said she would try to cure my case with drugs.

Can it be cured with drugs? from what I read, after two year of bigger-pecs (indicating gynocomastia) it is highly difficult to get cured with drugs touching to impossible.

If drugs can make glands completely disappear from both breasts then its worth a try but i doubt any such drug exists!

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member

If drugs can make glands completely disappear from both breasts then its worth a try but i doubt any such drug exists!

Hi Diogo,

I am not sure if there are glands under these breasts, I am still examining by self-procedure whethere there are any glands or not. Dr Kamini Lakhiani said these are adipose tissue ie fat. So she said she would want to try drugs first.

But I am hesitant of drugs because they cause side-effects. hormones are not tinker toys - that is, removing and/or introducing and/or modifying one (or one set) of hormones most likely will remove and/or introduce and/or modify your existing hormones. Such hormonal fluctuations can cause a new case, or exacerbate and existing case, of Gynecomastia.

Tell me about you Diogo, are you a patient? or have you done surgery or you are trying drugs for treatment?

Thanks
Laws of nature

Diogo

Hi, i am not a patient yet but planning my surgery in feb next year in india. Cant wait to have a nice flat chest, wear t.shirts and swim with my little boys.

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
Hi Diogo,

Which surgeon you have finalized on? How much is he going to charge? His/Her location?

Have you ever wondered that after surgery man-boobs can come back?
Dont we have to remedy the thing which caused in it in the first place? Things such as an ongoing supplementaion, foods, drugs etc might have caused those man-boobs.

I am 30 y male, What about you?

Have you read articles related to gynecomastia on suppverisity website? I find them good technical, what do you think?

Thanks
LN

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024