Author Topic: Kinda confused  (Read 2690 times)

Offline Email

• Posting Member
Hi,

About two years ago, I was really bothered by my gynecomastia so I decided to find myself
a vest and just wear it underneath my outer wear. So I did, and it did its job well. But now
I don't think I'm that bothered with the appearance of my gyne (I feel like they have become
smaller - I still want them gone completely but I don't want to go under the knife for them). But
the thing is that if I take off the vest, they would become quite obvious, so you know others will notice.
What should I do?  :-\

The other thing is that as I said I still want my gyne completely gone, but not at the cost of going under
a knife. I know that everyone says that the pills do not work, but are they actually harmful? I saw one
which says that they increase testosterone level without increasing estrogen and that they target the
glands - not just fat - the glands that cause puffy nipples etc etc. So I don't know. Again I don't want
to do something that I would regret, but, yeah, any help would be appreciated :)

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
There is no pill (yet) that can battle an established set of man boobs. If they were just starting to grow- hormone treatments can possibly help to stop and maybe (not sure) reverse it a bit. If they've been there for a couple years your moobs are there to stay until you have surgery or doctors find a non-surgical treatment that is actually successful.

About the pills being harmful- I'm no doctor but from what I read hormones are not something to play with. If you're seriously considering hormone treatment or wanting to check levels- see an endocrinologist and have them run the tests and put you on the appropriate dosage of whatever medicines/creams/injections they see fit to balance your hormones.

I urge you to see an endocrinologist before trying any pills claiming to raise testosterone...

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
All scams sound convincing, so don't listen to the "pill" websites.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
If there is a "drug" out there claiming what you claim, then it is not legal for consumption in the USA and it certainly is not approved by the FDA. If such a drug existed, then every body builder in America would be consuming it right now. Keep that in mind.

Don't fall for the scams.

Offline Pooz

• Silver Member
If there is a "drug" out there claiming what you claim, then it is not legal for consumption in the USA and it certainly is not approved by the FDA. If such a drug existed, then every body builder in America would be consuming it right now. Keep that in mind.

there are testosterone boosters out there that are legal.

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member

Legal and safe are two different things.
Keep in mind things that are legal- riding a motorcycle without a helmet (in some areas), smoking cigarettes, alcohol, etc.

Any pill that claims to "target the gland" is bullshitting you. Besides that- from what I understand men convert testosterone to estrogen. So while the pill may not directly impact your estrogen levels, what your body does with the extra testosterone is up to your body. I don't fully understand hormone production, but from the little bit I've read it sounds very complex and nothing to experiment with.

It should only be done under the supervision of a doctor. There are natural ways to boost testosterone, but that's not going to make your gynecomastia go away.

See a doctor if you want to explore hormone balancing (if you think that is an issue with you)

If any of these pills worked, it would be a huge discovery and cash cow for the pharmaceutical companies, and they would be selling them like mad crazy to general physicians. Think about it that way.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
HMB,

Very well put, I could not have said it any better.
Grandpa Dan

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member

I was talking about drugs claiming they can reverse gynecomastia (or remove any type of palpable breast tissue). I should have been clearer about which part of the OP I was responding to.

And testosterone does not get rid of palpable breast tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024