Author Topic: I heard this usually goes away...but I've since i was 14....I am now 20  (Read 2033 times)

Offline colemine

and i got no job so no insurance so i cant go to the doctor.....what should i do?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Jguerrero222

• Posting Member
u can do whatever u desire..if its to get rid of those big nips....then u r on ur way...want and feel ur way through...if u think about i dont want these boobz, n it sux....thats negative...if ur like i want to be in better shape and walk on the beach...feel az if ur that guy....n the feeling and desire will give u motivation....get to a gym...start by walking, running, w/e i understand that u must hide them, try buying new clothes that will cover them...i used to use tape...and it actually worked......i hid my "man boobs" for over 4 years..dont ask me how...the only thing u must avoid is getting that shirt off.....by wife beaters....black ones r the best....it will make u feel a lil better...get a job....save $5,000....change your diet, watch what u eat...get a diet plan...not all vegis..lol...but 33% carbs 33% protein and 33% healthy fat...that will help u build testosterone, along with a workout....testosterone will help with metabolism..which is the key to gaining muscle and burning fat...get 2 a surgeon, get surgery...keep working towards your desired shape....u may need a revision surgery....but the 1st surgery will remove u from worrying if things will look good on u and possibly have u satisfied to where it will u will b happy....i wish u the best of luck...stay positive...it will make u stronger...beat the odds. u can.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024