Author Topic: What I have noticed lately  (Read 2002 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Ok, so I joined a new gym maybe 3 months ago. Up until then, I was training at my work gym and also I have a pretty high dollar home set up too.

So, the last few days when I finished my cardio, I found myself waiting on my girlfriend who was going to town on her cardio. So, I planted myself on the couch they have there just to people watch. I found myself counting how many guys had gyne in the gym. I was astonished to count more than 70% (based on 31 out of 45 people I actually counted in a 20 minute time frame) had a bad case of it or pretty noticeable.

It also makes me wonder how many of these people actually realized they had it or even cared they have it. I mean, the majority of them wore tight shirts and tank tops like it was no big deal for them. If that is the case, I commend them for not caring or feeling bad from having it. But why is it so many of us care that much about it and then there are all these other guys that have it as bad if not worse and really appear not to be bothered? Just made me wonder.

flex

Offline FREE@LAST

• Posting Member
I notice that all the time man....But i hate gyne so il hunt it to its death. i dont care how much the next guy accepts his ???  By the way.....im 8 days post op ;D and im as happy as a gay guy with a male thingy tree in his back yard!!!!! NO OFFENSE TO GAYS!
I FEEL UR PAIN DOG!

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It's all about how we perceive ourselves. Some people have it but don't give a rats ass. Honestly, women have never commented on mine before, they thought I had a big chest. LOL

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Like many others since developing gyne I found myself looking at other men who had boobs.  I just learnt to accept that it doesn’t bother some men but the fact that it did bother me meant I had to do something about it.  In some ways I admired those who were strong enough not to let it bother them, but we are all different and different things bother different people so I took the surgery and got it sorted.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024