Author Topic: Snug bands  (Read 2831 times)

Offline Johndoe1

Curiousk, great look. I find a layering tank or cami is a must to help with a smooth look under my tops. Helps to hide the straps and adjusters and hooks.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Yeah, I know that I'm too big to go around braless.  I did so until just over a year ago.  Things are definitely better wearing a bra.  Around the house, I wear a leisure bra that provides some support.  Bedtime I wear a t shirt or nothing.  A sleep cami is a good idea.
I just added a couple of bralettes to my top drawer. They a perfect for lounging or sleeping in. They are light and comfortable. They are great around the house. If I am going out of the house I will change into a regular underwire bra ( I'm a little vain and very conscious about shape and support).

Offline Johndoe1

I just added a bra:30 lounge bra to wear and sleep in. It's more like a racer back sports bra but the material is very soft and stretchy and holds well for lounging and sleeping.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Yeah, I know that I'm too big to go around braless.  I did so until just over a year ago.  Things are definitely better wearing a bra.  Around the house, I wear a leisure bra that provides some support.  Bedtime I wear a t shirt or nothing.  A sleep cami is a good idea.
I just added a couple of bralettes to my top drawer. They a perfect for lounging or sleeping in. They are light and comfortable. They are great around the house. If I am going out of the house I will change into a regular underwire bra ( I'm a little vain and very conscious about shape and support).
I've seen bralettes and have wondered about getting one to try.  Last week, I went out and around for the first time in over a year without a bra on.  Boy, I didn't like it at all.  My breasts swayed and moved so much that it was uncomfortable.  I wasn't out for long, but long enough to know that I like some support.  I won't make that mistake anytime soon...lol

Gino

Agreed on bralettes, they're more like a femme T-shirt that does nothing for me.

See:

https://forum.gynecomastia.org/index.php?topic=36747.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024