Author Topic: Are you self conscious of your Projection?  (Read 2511 times)

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Still in the potato sack mode as I have lost 45 lbs.
Later this month is the endocrinologist appointment and I am in suspense re what will be found 
Urologist referred me on as his lab test of testosterone yielded 1.6/dl ( down from 1.8 last year ) The 1.8 on the charts I found said this is expected for an 85 y/o to 100 y/o male.  I am  not  ( 71 ) currently 
I have experienced growth for 8 to 9 months and all associated pains with pelvic and breast dimension changes 

It has slowed but not stopped. If I extrapolate the line to 1.6 then I am about 130 to 140 years old.
Who knows where the T level is now 

Recent  measurement  yields bust at 49 “ and under bust at 44 “
About a D or DD I think.

If I change my wardrobe I believe there will be projection.
Probably will be a good bit of self consciousness to deal with.
Regards, Bob

Offline blad

My projection is there whether I wear a bra or not.

But I have been more confident about it with wearing a bra, in part due to the control of breast movement, better presentation, and just a more put together feeling. I am definitely more confident in public wearing my bra and tend to forget I am wearing one as well as not dwelling on my projection. 

Different bras can alter my projection, but in an almost unmeasurable way such that it is hardly an issue.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
“Conscious of your projection”?
 Check this ad from a news site today (16 Jun 22):

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
If this guy posted this pic as a newbie asking “do you think it’s gynecomastia?”, we’d all respond “Yes”.
Seems like a photographic symptom of gyno going somewhat mainstream.  

Busted (and happy)

Yes. How could I not be? I actually like the feeling. It has its place
However, if the question is am I continually worried about others noticing the answer is an emphatic no. Thankfully I got over that stage some years ago. 

It took me around a couple of years to get to this stage. 
I do not underestimate the struggle many had, or still have in getting through this stage of acceptance 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Concscious, yes. Embarrassed, no.  Like 'Busted', I got past that a while ago - mostly because I can't really 'hide' my development anymore. So ... for the summer weather, comfort.  And like others here, I've discovered that most people either don't notice or don't really care.  I've worn tank tops on hot days and received nothing negative, even from sales people in hardware stores!

Kazmage

I wouldn't say concious of it I recognise they are there and big enough I require support .
Ages ago I adopted the f everyone else's opinion I am doing what i have to for my comfort you don't like it keep walking lol

Offline brock123

• Silver Member
I'm with "Busted (and happy)" (and others here) for what it might be worth. OP, you very clearly "project". You have boobs, and yes, people will notice them.

What this means to any given individual (especially male-identifying ones) will vary? Self-confidence is critical, it really doesn't matter if you identify as male or female or love/hate having noticeable breasts. What matters is that you are able to accept that you DO have noticeable breasts and how you choose to handle that fact. I'm with everyone else that there is nothing wrong with identifying as male and having breasts, if that is the case?

You need to be who you are and find a way to ignore/discount any dissenting opinions to that end. Since I've been around here, I've noted a great deal of other men wearing bras. Some were doing what I do occasionally (hide it with something like a compression sports bra), but so many more were just legit wearing an actual female bra. Sure, there is a double-take when noticed, but at least to me, it was more out of respect and some level of understanding. I can't speak to how a female-born person might react to noticing this, but does it need to matter?

I might be that rare person that notices "things" about others but also understands them and is not frightened by or threatened by those "things", but I truly think that the lionshare of other humans as also this way?

All of us, every single one of us, have been suppressed in some way and made to feel uncomfortable about who we are. I sincerely hope that you can embrace yourself and add your name to the list of role models the rest of us can look up to.

aboywithgirls

I'm with "Busted (and happy)" (and others here) for what it might be worth. OP, you very clearly "project". You have boobs, and yes, people will notice them.

What this means to any given individual (especially male-identifying ones) will vary? Self-confidence is critical, it really doesn't matter if you identify as male or female or love/hate having noticeable breasts. What matters is that you are able to accept that you DO have noticeable breasts and how you choose to handle that fact. I'm with everyone else that there is nothing wrong with identifying as male and having breasts, if that is the case?

You need to be who you are and find a way to ignore/discount any dissenting opinions to that end. Since I've been around here, I've noted a great deal of other men wearing bras. Some were doing what I do occasionally (hide it with something like a compression sports bra), but so many more were just legit wearing an actual female bra. Sure, there is a double-take when noticed, but at least to me, it was more out of respect and some level of understanding. I can't speak to how a female-born person might react to noticing this, but does it need to matter?

I might be that rare person that notices "things" about others but also understands them and is not frightened by or threatened by those "things", but I truly think that the lionshare of other humans as also this way?

All of us, every single one of us, have been suppressed in some way and made to feel uncomfortable about who we are. I sincerely hope that you can embrace yourself and add your name to the list of role models the rest of us can look up to.
You are so right! There is absolutely nothing wrong with identifying as male and be comfortable with having breasts and / or wear a bra.

I did this for decades. My last ten years or so as a male I very openly (not flaunting or hiding) wore a bra. I was very familiar with the feeling of wondering "can people tell that I'm wearing a bra?", "can they seethe adjusters on my straps or the hook and loops on my back?". At a fitting one time a while back, I told the fitter that I was looking for something that wouldn't show the little  bumps on my back. I was probably a DD or DDD back then. She was honest with me, which I appreciated.  She said to be honest, it's not the back bumps that people will notice as much as the larger bumps on your front. She was basically telling me that bra or no bra, I still had breasts and that as long as I have them, I should be comfortable and supported.

That was when I said "to he'll with it and decided that I would no longer try to be a master of disguise. Come to find out, most people already knew so it wasn't a big shock when I was open about it. 

So, just be you and the way you are.

Love ❤️ yah guys!
Sophie ❤️ 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024