Author Topic: Hello Again!  (Read 1069 times)

Offline odt52

• Posting Member
Hi All,

Well, you may remember me from a while back...

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/20/surgery-the-day-after-tomorrow!-(11-days-post-op-pictures-added-1332011)/15/

Anyway, I had revision surgery on the NHS this Tuesday and am currently recovering at home. I had lipo only first time round and was not happy with the results. Got accepted for surgery again so hopefully this time they have done the trick. Still not sure if they did incision as bandages are on still. They said they would open me up if required however they would try Lipo again first.

If it has not worked again i'll just keep going back until they finally do incision! Still not had to pay to go private which is the good news!

Will post pictures when I get the chance.

Offline barclay

• Bronze Member
Was there any mention of excision on your discharge forms?. I found with my latest 2 visits there was a brief description of the work they carried out. If your eager to find out before your next visit you will probably find the team has a secretary and if you speak to them they will be able to give you details of what went on

Both times with me they have excised, and I only has to revisit when part of mine grew back (how much I dont know as one side always had heavy scar tissue). I think ive been lucky with the NHS so far, both of my local GP`s I have dealt with and the surgeons ive had have been very knowledgeable in this subject.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 05:32:35 PM by barclay »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024