Author Topic: Could surgery make this go away?  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Maynard88

• Posting Member
So I have dealt with this issue since puberty and it has affected nearly every aspect of my life. Relationships, self worth, anxiety, fear of crowds and even leaving the house at times. The list goes on and on and I will spare the pity party because I'm sure others have been through the same.  I am in the service and deployed again and have to face the comments and harrassment on almost a daily basis and decided to myself......not one more year. Not one more year of unhappiness. My 30s will not see this issue like my 20s did.This deployment is almost over and I have put back 8k for surgery if a doctor will go for it and was wondering if anyone could tell me from their experience what to look for in a surgeon and if my situation could be helped at all. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 02:52:11 AM by Maynard88 »

Offline wakenbake123

• Posting Member
Looks like a mix of gyno and chest muscle but a good surgery will def make your chest masculine and improve your self esteem. What part of the world do you live in and people can recommend local to you.

Offline Maynard88

• Posting Member
 I live in the US. Florida to be exact. I've contacted some plastic surgeons that specialize in gynecomastia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024