Author Topic: what the heck is topical spray?  (Read 3007 times)

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
can someone explain in a nutshell? I find it hard to believe too how a spray is going to eradicate something that has been ongoing for years...
Life would be fine if it wasn't for gyne...

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
i dont know how it works, but i just got some a week back...(legal gear - lipoburn)

been usin it for like 5 days now and it seems like its making a slow change..or mabe its just me..

but i looked really hard in the mirror and i think it has...

i figure its worth a shot because i dont want surgery...

id be happy with even a 15% deduction...

dan

Offline AGOF

• Bronze Member
where did you buy it? i think ill try anything once...did it get rid of puffy nipples (is that what you had)?

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
i live in canada...i was gunna ship it from way the hell out east, because that was the only place that had it...(skulpt)

but then i found lipoburn locally, so i got that instead...i paid alot too!

if ur in the states, i suggest skulpt because ur lucky enough to have it locally, plus its probably more efficient
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 07:47:12 AM by mamah_187 »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
To quote Benjamin Franklin,
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

That is not to say that all topical preparations are worthless, but I think it is true of most of them.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Hypo-is-here

Or

PT Barnum.

"There is a sucker born every minute".

There are a lot of people in this world willing to sell snake oil, willing to pray on your hopes and fears.

Moral of the story;

Don't be one of them, don't be another sucker.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
careful what u guys say, im seeing results from this..

not huge ones, but results are results..and this is way cheaper than surgery...

i dont believe topical products are worthless, i believe the idiots not dieting and reviewing on them are...

i use this product during vigorous warehouse work, and for the most part, i havent even been dieting...mostly in my mornings....im not sure if its just water loss now, but ive lost probably a centimeter overall since november started...

there are downsides though, i gotta stop on weekends to let the rashing go down, and apply alot of lotion...but ill see what happens in the next couple of weeks..

dan
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 05:36:18 PM by mamah_187 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024