Author Topic: Do I have Gyne ?  (Read 1804 times)

Offline swatis

Hello All,

Please take a look at my breasts and let me know if I have Gynecomastia ? My lower chest size is 38 and above breasts is 40. Also please suggest if I should consider wearing Bra as it bounces during running and other physical activities.

Swati

Offline Charlee

• Posting Member
Sure looks like gyne to me. It’s not my place to say wear a bra. It’s entirely your call to investigate things further.
Happy to be busted.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Looks like it to me too based on the enlarged nipples. If the bounce is bothering you you can try a pull over bra or a tight tee shirt.

Offline SideSet

Yes, noticeable female shaped breast development and enlarged feminine nipples.   For comfort And appearance you should consider a bra. Once you try one, I think you would really like it.  It will just feel and look right for you, you’ll be amazed. 

For example, I’m sure you’re getting breast movement on your chest and a bra will nicely hold everything in place.  You’ll feel and look good. Also, I’m sure your nipples are poking out through your tops. No more nipping out once you’ve started wearing a bra.

I know it will be hard at first, but before long will be second nature to you to put on your bra when you get dressed. The only question you will ask is why did I wait so long 

Offline swatis

Thank you all for your suggestions. I got fitted today by a professional bra fitter at the near by lingerie store. She was very supportive and polite. Initially she asked me to remove my top, I was little hesitant at the start but got comfortable by looking at her reaction. She was amazed to see my breasts and told me that they are much bigger than then some of her regular customers. She measured me 38b but told me soon I will need 38c as well.  I tried different types of bra and finalize one high compression sports and 3 under wired 3 push-up bra. When I done with that she told me that they have a offer running where I will get 3 undies as well and suggested me to buy them as well as men's underwear will not mach with the brasand will like them on e I start wearing. Before I say anything she took me to the undies section and handed me few pentis. It was strange but I tried them and really like the feel of both the pieces the bra and the penty and planning to wear them on regular basis.
Swati

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024