Author Topic: My First Bra  (Read 14152 times)

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Hi,
Today, I’m wearing a bra for the first time. A lot of things led me to this point. I had gyno surgery 15+ years ago and was left very flat. My hormones have recently got out of control due to having to stop an estrogen blocker a year ago. The past couple months I’ve experienced a lot of growth. I really don’t want another surgery and refuse to ever go back to a compression shirt. Ive decided I’m ok with some growth - not too much tho. They’ve felt full and heavy and I’ve had feelings of tingling to throbbing. Ive both enjoyed the growth and been horrified by it at times. I’ve felt better in tight tanks lately and like a snug fit. I’ve had a little jiggle and chaffing in some activities. After reading all kinds of posts on here, I just wanted to try a bra for around home.
I got my bra today and at first I was disappointed. It looked much too big. It’s a 34B. It has an underwire. I was thinking I should have ordered an A. Once I got it on, I was amazed at how good it felt and how it eliminated my side boobs. I can’t believe I completely filled the cups! No empty space. I don’t jiggle any more either. I’m going to wear this when at home. I could probably conceal it with certain clothing but I won’t be that bold yet. I’m hoping it will give my nips a rest and that it will help me keep tabs on when growth might become too much. I’ll try to attach photos.

Offline Johndoe1

Congratulations on taking this step of experimentation to see if a bra is something that can help you be more comfortable and confident. It looks like that a 34B is your size and the bra being plunge style works for your breasts. I see no quad boob or trying to fall out of the cups. Your breasts look very supported, secure and contained. I hope your chest is feeling more comfortable.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 09:09:02 PM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks JohnDoe1,
It’s actually a 34B. I think it will take some getting used to but it feels supportive and snug.
-Ben

Offline Johndoe1

Snug is good. You want the band to be as snug as is comfortable since the band produces 80 to 90% of support. More snug, more support. The straps shouldn't be carrying much if any load. It's basically to keep the cups from wrinkling and lifting the breasts. You want them snug enough to keep the straps from falling off the shoulders.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
^ Congratulations for finding a solution that works for you. 

Offline SideSet

That bra looks great on you. You certainly do fill the cups of your bra!  How does it feel to know you are a full B cup, which is a common breast with many women?

At your bra size, you will have a wide selection of bras to choose from as you build the bra collection you are going to need. Now that you have started wearing a bra, you won’t want to stop.  

Orb

Looks great!  I hope you become more comfortable and confident as you continue to wear and then build up your wardrobe.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Thanks guys. As far as fit, it eliminates side boobs but accentuates them - or makes them just look bigger than they are- which is fine because I’m only wearing it around home and it’s really comfortable. I didn’t realize how big they really were though. I plan to only have two bras for home use. I’m looking forward to getting home tonight and getting it on. Having pains in the left one today. I’m glad I tried it after reading all the posts.

Offline SideSet

According to this chart, you are the average bra cup size of women in many countries :)

aboywithgirls

Very interesting.

Offline SideSet

Ben, after you get over the surprise of finding out your breasts fill the cups of your bra and that you are a B cup like so many woman, there comes the feeling of pride that you are that big and how good you look in a bra.

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Since surgery left me very flat, I didn’t even imagine that they could get big again. It feels like I have glandular tissue now. I am a bit in shock and I wish I knew what to expect in terms of continued growth.

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
For me I used to wear it only at home, then I got jealous seeing women walking around with there bras and thought it shouldn’t only be for women. And woman that knows a I wear a bra also agree that bras shouldn’t be just for women. Some will agree that they seen men that could really use a bra.

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
For me I used to wear it only at home, then I got jealous seeing women walking around with [their] bras
It's tiring to have to hide it.  I wish I could just go out in a cool tank-top T-shirt and whatever bra best remedies the discomforts, without anyone particularly caring or noticing that an outline—or, gasp, my straps—were showing.  This used to be considered indecent even for women, but now no one cares.  Yeah, we get a bit jealous.  It would be nice to be able to just dress comfortably and forget about it and get on with life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024