Author Topic: High Quality Texas Surgeons?  (Read 3121 times)

Offline brahms

• Posting Member
Are there any high quality Texas surgeons out there?  Low price is certainly a consideration, but this is important to me so I want quality and a guy with lots of experience.

One other thing, I have to insist on a surgeon that uses drains.  I know some surgeons have their reasons why they don't prefer them, but I've read some info out there and I want drains.  Any surgeon in Texas that is of high-quality and experienced with this?  ???

Offline haleystudios

• Posting Member

Not only that but he does not do Nipple reduction surgery, which sucks because after the you get the surgery, some people still need to get the nipples reduced. i understand that they go down to a certain extent, but not enough for my taste without nipple reduction surgery :-[
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 07:32:33 PM by haleystudios »

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
"Flexappeal" recommended his texas surgeon, Landon Perry. In fact I have a consult with Dr. Perry this friday, and one other Dallas Surgeon, Robert Schwartz.

I do believe in a state the size of texas there are probably several excellent gyne surgeons. They just have not been discovered on this site yet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024