Author Topic: How to hide the surgery  (Read 2630 times)

Offline MisterPeepers

• Posting Member
I would get surgery in a second but i have a roomate who is a good friend, but i dont want him under any circumstances to know i would get surgery. He would tell everyone we know and this isnt something i want people to know about..I am just worried about the first month with bandages, compression vests etc. Can you tell me what its like post op? Can recovery be incognito? I dont have noticeable gyno, only if i wear certain shirts anyone would notice puffy nips. I am mid 20s, 5'10 160 lb, fit...

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
Tell him you tore your pec wrestling around when you were drunk awhile back and now you need to get surgery cause its hurting you again. get the surgery and you dont need to hide the badages.

Offline sasidon

• Bronze Member
I would get surgery in a second but i have a roomate who is a good friend, but i dont want him under any circumstances to know i would get surgery. He would tell everyone we know and this isnt something i want people to know about..I am just worried about the first month with bandages, compression vests etc. Can you tell me what its like post op? Can recovery be incognito? I dont have noticeable gyno, only if i wear certain shirts anyone would notice puffy nips. I am mid 20s, 5'10 160 lb, fit...

where r u from?

one thing i can say is...if ur fighitng wid gyne all these years...then the above worries u quoted shudnt stop u from getting surgery done...

and coming to the post op... for me...i had it in chennai (i am from hyd) ...

i went alone to chennai for the op...so i had to stay alone ina  hotel for a week...
coz of that i cud conceal my first week with bandages and drains...
after that i am wearing compression vests..whcih is very to conceal if u have seperate room but if ur staying wid frnds...then probably u shud say some stories as broadsidebrother  suggested or somethng like back pain...
**Surgery done @ Appollo chennai**
Surgeon : Dr K Ramachandran

Surgery exp : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15201.0
Pics : http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15513.0
**Pretty happy with the results...**
"All you need is to be mentally strong with enough financial support...get them off"

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
The Pectoral surgery excuse is golden, and if he asks why you look so flat, tell him that they found something that need to be removed on both sides.  Just to say cancer or anything like...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024