Author Topic: Back after login mishap  (Read 103 times)

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I lost my password to the email I used to signup on this site so I tried to change my email address. It appeared to show my new address but then I couldn’t login on here and never received the password reset. Presumably sent to my old email. I wasn’t able to create a new profile until today because the real human verifying tool wasn’t showing the photo grid and had a error message. It’s been a mess.

Anyway, this is the new me. Wish I could just delete the old account. Starting over so if anyone sent me a message I never received it.

Regards,
Ben

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hi guys,

I lost my password to the email I used to signup on this site so I tried to change my email address. It appeared to show my new address but then I couldn’t login on here and never received the password reset. Presumably sent to my old email. I wasn’t able to create a new profile until today because the real human verifying tool wasn’t showing the photo grid and had a error message. It’s been a mess.

Anyway, this is the new me. Wish I could just delete the old account. Starting over so if anyone sent me a message I never received it.

Regards,
Ben
Welcome back Benusa! 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Hi guys,

Regards,
Ben
Welcome back, I am glad you got the e-mail fiasco fixed.
Redfox 🦊

Offline Benusa2

• Posting Member
Thanks. It’s good to be back

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024