Author Topic: POST OP  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
Hi I had surgery yesterday and today i looked in the mirror and my breasts are still there and one is the exact same size..  is this normal ... do they go away as the body heals... or did i get screwed?

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Hopefully it's just swelling.  Give it some time.  Did you have lipo, or excision?

Offline Anim8tor

• Posting Member
well on one side it was just tissure removal but the other side was tissue removal and lipo and the side with the lipo doesnt look any different than it did before. i called the doctor today and he told me to put some ACE tape over it until the skin could reattach  but i hope taht will make it look better

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yes do that. I had surgery on wednesday, and I have been wearing a compression vest and an ace bandage also. I feel the more compresson the better. I went back today for pre op visit and they said there is nothing to drain. here was no bleeding also. Its very weird. Im sure sore though.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Keep alot of compression on the chest. Find out how many cc's were taken out etc. Did yo take before and after photos? I did, and I looked at my chest and I couldnt really tell a difference and than I took a pic, compaired it to the before pics I took and theres a major difference!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I looked at my chest and I couldnt really tell a difference

Hmmm, the first time that I saw my chest Post-Op, I noticed a HUGE difference :D. However..... like like Daveo mentioned, it may just be swelling. Check out my pics a few days Post-Op. Lots of swelling there :o. Relax, give it two to three weeks at least for the swelling to go down.  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024