Author Topic: ***Dr. Fielding 5 months post op**** Looks exactly the same!  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Blue elephant

• Posting Member
I just wanna say I thank you so much for all the help you have given me by answering my questions the best you can and supporting me! It has been almost 5 months now I believe, with no improvement at all. It actually has just been getting worse!  I'm really upset that I finally gained the courage and came up with the money I need for surgery and it didn't even make a difference.  I mean I'm only 19, that money isn't easy to come up with! It really surprises me that there is this much fat left from Dr.fielding, considering his reputation!I mean I know that no doctor is perfect but there is A LOT  of fat left! To the point that it seems like he didn't even do anything! Anyways just looking for some insight and I figured I could come to you because you have been so helpful! I know you are going to tell me to go see my doctor about it which I'm going to schedule an appointment tommorow but I'm worried if the revision is going to be paid for or what? If i should even use dr.fielding for the surgery? I i don't know just really upset this had to happen to me. I was so excited to be able to take my shirt off this summer and not be embarrassed or even be able to wear a t-shirt without everyone noticing! I mean this has a huge impact on my life and has consumed all my thoughts! Anyways, even if you could just give me your opinion that would be great! You are really the only person I can talk to about this.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Blue elephant,

I would suggest some good before and after pictures.  Without them nobody knows what you are talking about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024