Author Topic: i cured my own gyno... POSSIBLE PLZ READ  (Read 16538 times)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i just dosed 4 a day with no tapering

honestly if u werent on an anabolic cycle u really don't need to worry about estrogen bouncing back on u. to a degree to worsen gyno

it takes incredible amounts of estrogen to actually develope true gyno.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i should correct myself

it really has nothing to do with how much estrogen.. but basically ur test/estrogen ratio

rebound xt will only work for those who basically didn't hit pueberty hard enough and had an overwhelming outpour of test to crush out the breast tissue that usually developes during this time.

anyway, u don't have to worry about tapering really because this prodcut doesn't shut down ur natural test after u stop using it.  

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
this was btw basically the case with me

i was a little chubby as a kid and developed a lot of FAT and somewhat  a good amount of the true gyno tissue all mixed in.

my breasts were round shaped and very out of proportion with my body.

by age 15-16 i donno they basically over the summer decreased half in size .. but didn't go completely away.  

i started running track in highschool and went from probably around 15% bodyfat to damn near 10%.. and since i didn't go the route of the football team i was lacking muscle and there ya have it..

my chest looked wacky cuz there was still stubborn fat there left over and a little of the gyno.

basically what my premise is that what nolvadex/rebound xt did for me was shoot up my test and force another 15 year old summer on me and wiped out what the previous test shoot didn't.

i'm fairly certain thi sis what happend.  at this time i also grew incredible amounts of hair on my legs and basically ... lol shit changed if u know what i mean.

anyway hope this helps

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ohm another kind of off topic tip for those with fatty type gyno

pushups ...

i started doing pushups age 16 like probably 100 a day.

IT DEFINTLY helped a lot.  developes ur upper pec and they don't look fat at all... in fact when i would flex it looked like all muscle.. i even got complements.

now it looks like that when i don't even have to flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024