Author Topic: Well, I finally told my parents  (Read 1917 times)

Offline banana

• Posting Member
It went ok. My dad, who's a doctor, assured me it would go away after my hormones cleared up. He said it was perfectly normal for people my age ( 14 ). He also told me NOT to squeeze the gland ( could get infected ) Apparently he had when he was my age, and so did my brother and they both cleared up. So I'm pretty re-assured  ;D. I know some of you guys are gonna be like " That's what they told me but it didn't work etc." But I believe him. Also he said the in most cases gynecomastia stays after puberty because the patient is overweight. So yeah, just thought Id tell ye cause ye have been good support too.

Offline telovator

well here's the thing... if it doesn't go away after 3-4 years and it showed up around 11 or 12 there is little chance it will be going away after your hormones reach a level of normality.  i had it come when i was 11 and i'm 18 now. i'll be going in for surgery soon because i know damn well it won't be going away. best of luck to yah brotha..

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
He is right in telling you what he did.  It very well could clear up by itself.  If it doesn't, then you're armed with knowledge and support.  My hope for you is that it goes away on its own. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024