Author Topic: Going to do it soon. Need a little help.  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I've had gyne for around 8-9 years and I've been telling myself I would do somethign about it forever and now since I have the means and funds I am seriously considering it. I have an endo's phone number and I will call. Will the secretary know what gyne is? What should I tell her? Also, I live around 6 hours from toronto so I'm probably going to go see fielding after hearing such good things about him. I live in Montreal. I have puffy nipples so I would need a gland excision and a little lypo. How expensive could this be? I've heard people mention it cost them less than 2 grand which would be great. What I am wondering is if anyone could give me a toll free number for fieldings office and what steps I should take. How many times will I have to travel to toronto? Please help in any way you can it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot!

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Call fielding at:

Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)

Yes, the secretary will probably know what gyn is.  DONT be embarrassed, and if you are, DO NOT let that stop you from doing this.  It's not a big deal - the secretary oand/or doctor do not make fun.  And even if they did, so what, you're gyn will be gone soon!

If you go with Fielding, expect to pay around two grand.  Minimum amount of trips you will need to make to Toronto is two - one for consult, and the other for the surgery.  I have been there 4 times because I wanted a follow up and a kenalog shot to help with internal scar tissue.

Best money I ever spend ;D

Offline Angel_of_Death

• Silver Member
I've had gyne for around 8-9 years and I've been telling myself I would do somethign about it forever and now since I have the means and funds I am seriously considering it. I have an endo's phone number and I will call. Will the secretary know what gyne is? What should I tell her? Also, I live around 6 hours from toronto so I'm probably going to go see fielding after hearing such good things about him. I live in Montreal. I have puffy nipples so I would need a gland excision and a little lypo. How expensive could this be? I've heard people mention it cost them less than 2 grand which would be great. What I am wondering is if anyone could give me a toll free number for fieldings office and what steps I should take. How many times will I have to travel to toronto? Please help in any way you can it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot!

Hey Porcupine Tree,

I also live in Montreal and met with Dr. Feilding on march the 3rd. My surgery is booked for April 23rd.
The cost of the surgery will be 2750$. You should expect about the same I would say.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I'm glad to see others from Montreal here. What kind of gyne do yuo have?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024