Author Topic: Newby with question  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Rampage31

• Posting Member
Hi,

Newby here Had it since I was 13 or so now in my thirties. I got a swimming question.  I never really swam much and I was down at the beach a few weeks back and all these guys had on these rash guards. I was thinking about a compression vest or something that would do good to go under a rash guard. Is there anything that will do ok in the ocean water? I am going back to the beach soon so I was actually wanting to go swimming this time. I won't be taking my shirt off though, that option is gone. I have done it as a kid and in the football locker and gotten ripped so bad that some people would have went home and shot themselves. Life's a bitch but you guys know that.

Any help would be great.

DrBermant

Hi,

Newby here Had it since I was 13 or so now in my thirties. I got a swimming question.  I never really swam much and I was down at the beach a few weeks back and all these guys had on these rash guards. I was thinking about a compression vest or something that would do good to go under a rash guard. Is there anything that will do ok in the ocean water? I am going back to the beach soon so I was actually wanting to go swimming this time. I won't be taking my shirt off though, that option is gone. I have done it as a kid and in the football locker and gotten ripped so bad that some people would have went home and shot themselves. Life's a bitch but you guys know that.

Any help would be great.

A Wetsuit can hide Gynecomastia for no surgery bodyshaping for use in the water.  Even a thin wetsuit can help in the water.  On land the other non-surgical body shaping garments have been a major benefit as an emotional band aide.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024