Author Topic: Guys, I need your help and opinions. pictures included.  (Read 2626 times)

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
Please bear with the long post, I have no one else to talk too :(

I had this condition since I was a young kid. I was also pretty overweight when I was younger. This combination led to some pretty severe self image issues, intimacy issues and depression that still linger.

I ended up losing 60lbs in my late high school/early college years, still had the gyne of course.
and after the weight loss, I decided (4 years ago) that I would stop feeling sorry for myself, and do somthing about it. I started working out and dieting religously, reading about nutrition and weightlifting, and bodybuilding.

well, Ive gained 50 lbs of lean muscle in the past 4 years naturally. But of course, I still have the gyne. After the novelty of having muscles wore off after a few years, Im left feeling the same as I did when i was a fat, confused teenager. Most guys would be very happy to have lost all that weight, and gained some muscle like I have, But not for me. anyways, The larger my chest gets, the more noticable, and larger my gyne has gotten.

Now, I must say... my gyne is small. when my nipples are erect, my chest looks very good. so, Im able to go to the beach, go swiming, have sex etc... just have to make sure they stay erect. Ive become a master of hiding it. Ill wear bandaids over my nipples when I want to wear a tight shirt, or jump in the water more than other guys at the beach to stay cold, or sneak-aly pinch my nipples before I take my shirt off, etc.

I CAN live my life like this but... well Im sick of it all. I have busted my ass to get this body, Ive denied myself SO many things and made SO many sacrifices to get where I am, and I just want to enjoy it, I just want to be free of the anxiety, I want to be free of the worries and stop looking and touching it, thinking about it constantly.

Ive visited a few surgeons in the area.
During my first visit, I made sure my nipps were erect (why?...I dont know), and he told me I looked great, and he wouldnt opperate if it was his body. He told me If i wanted it, it would be local anestetic, in and out the same day. bascially $2300 and no big deal

I made up my mind to do it.

last night I had my final consultation. I wore a heavy coat while waiting, and left it on, so he could see it at its worst. now he says I have 'full gynecomastia now' and This will cost $5000+ dollars (which I can afford, finally).and, the surgeon is telling me I will need general anestesia now, drain tubes for a week, 40 days wearing a compression garmet, office visits 2x a week.... geeze, I thought my gyne wasnt that severe??

This is now sounding like a pretty big and expensive surgery, all for what? vanity?. I cant seriously go through with such a large opperation for this, can I?
Im extreamly depressed, Like ill never fix this and Ive worked so hard for nothing. I feel very defetead for the first time in years.... what should i do guys?

heres the pics of my body transformation. I took these photos for a different purpose, so I made sure my nipples were tight and erect, I remember rubbing ice on them first, lol... as you can see, its hardly noticable here. But I can assure you guys, I have large, puffy pointly nipples when they are soft. they grow about 4x as large as when theyre erect. ill get some photos if ya'll want to have a look.

skinny 19 year old:

4 years later:

Offline turtle78

• Posting Member
I know it's to each his own but I have to be honest.....I don't see what the problem is at all.  I'm struggling with this myself and would have my shirt off all day if I looked like that.  Just my opinion but I wouldn't spend a friggin dime on surgery.  I think it looks great.

Good luck

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
I know it's to each his own but I have to be honest.....I don't see what the problem is at all.  I'm struggling with this myself and would have my shirt off all day if I looked like that.  Just my opinion but I wouldn't spend a friggin dime on surgery.  I think it looks great.

Good luck

ditto X1000

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
guys, I promise its very noticable. I wouldnt be here if it wasnt

I preped for those photos, thats my chest looking its best possible. I will post 'candid' photos when i get home

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
take some photos with your nipples not hard, good lighting and a SIDE view.... those three things tell you all you need to know.  I'll be interested to see what you look like then.  Your pics you posted previously you look fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024