Author Topic: self cures for gyno revisited  (Read 8939 times)

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Havn't posted in a while concerning various ways you can improve condition and i'm feeling very altruistic today so i'm going to go ahead and enlighten some of you who are still benighted that gyno can in deed be reduced in none surgical ways.  I will be offering no studies, but i will note where there was a study and you can look this up on your own.

Several approaches you can take.  

Offcource there is fat on your chest, and not just glandular mass.  Reducing fat in most people's cases improves the condition.

Fat Removal-

For this we have Topical Fat Burners.  I recommend Skulpt topical.  It is a pretty nasty i will say.  – dimethylsulfoxide  is the main ingredient used for penetration, and this is an over the counter drug, no clue why this company can have this junk in skulpt.  Anyway, i've used this myself and had success.  
A simple overview of how this works.  Yohimbine blocks A2 fat receptors and basically stops fat accumulation.  Granted this doesn't erase fat, but it helps stubborn fat.  Your body is constantly going between anabolic/catabolic with lipoloysis happening all the time, and fat storing all the time.  There are many people who firmly believe against spot reduction.  In theory they are right.  This wont work for you unless u are relatively low bodyfat, eat a -kcal deficit, with a ketogenic based diet aiding quite nicely but not a requirement.  Against i can attest to this product.  

Gland Reduction-

i say reduction, because i believe that it is virtually impossible to get rid of all of the gland.  There have been clinical studies showing complete resolve.. but, ive never seen an anecdotal report of this.

for this we have a few things.

AI-aromatize inhibitors.
prescription: Things like Arimidex.
none: things like rebound xt, 6-oxo... u name it.

All these will do is stop the aromatize enzyme from converting test-est.  Through negative feedback inhibition.. ie ur body wants more estrogen because ur stopping the process, and as a result makes more test..  What will happen is an elevated test level, and a decreased est.  If you have slightly decreased test, higher est, u can try these kinds of products for a cycle of 4-8 weeks.  You can try this alone, as i reccomend...

Stack this with a SERM.

Serms are a class of anti estrogens that bind at the estrogen receptor.  They do not alter est/test ratio.. rather increasing both test/est slightly.

There are studies i know of showing tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex), and raloxifene to reduce gyno in healthy adult men, as well as teens.  You can google that yourself, very easy to find.

Most people on gyno reduction cycles chose to use a SERM, stacked with an AI.  This is what i did.  my choice was rebound xt at 4 caps a day (100mgs) and tamoxifen citrate at 40 mgs a day for a period of 8 weeks.  Before this i used skulpt topical to get rid of the outer fat/gland mixed in (not sure exactly what it was.  I was at around 11-12% bodyfat when using this, and i can say it worked great.  

I finished my gyno buster program with the reboundxt/tamoxifen, and the condition pretty much resolved.  I wasn't able to completely get rid of a small disperesed lump about the radius of a penny in my left pec, but other than that they booth looked the same and were very flat.  

My case was  minor, but nonetheless a case.  age wise, i was 19.

Another thing i have a great anecdotal report on is DHT gell.  or Andractim as many of you know.  A very trustable source used DHT.. not Andractim but plain DHT with the penetrate dimethylsulfoxide and pretty much shrank his gyno 90%.  His case was anabolic induced, but had the condition for 2+ years.  

My own personal theory on many bad reports about DHT/andractim users is that they are not using a powerful enough penetrator.  There are also studies dht resolving gyno conditions which u are welcome to google as well.

If you are considering doing some of these things, i ofcource suggest you do a lot more research on the various drugs i mentioned.  This is just a simple outline of things that work to reduce gyno.  I don't really think getting a doc involved is at all nec.  If you do your own research, get regular blood work done, and monitor your own lipids/hormones/ect you can safely do this on your own.

with everything, just be smart about it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 02:01:49 PM by gynosucks1 »

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Yeah I'm not sure why most people here don't believe that there are any non-surgical options.
 www.pslgroup.com/dg/200B2E.htm

gghjournal.com/volume20/4/ab13.cfm

http://oncolink.com/resources/article.cfm?c=3&s=8&ss=23&Year =2004&Month=08&id=10995

Those are some links to studies showing tamoxifen and raloxifene as being effective. I know some studies have shown Andractim working in 75% of individuals. Here is one example of a guy who reduced his gyno with andractim.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=di splay;num=1095446135;start=15  

The longer the gyne is present the less effective the treatments will be.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Gynosucks1 I have a question about the skulpt treatment. Okay I am getting gyne surgery next week. But, I have a little stubborn fat on the back of my hips and a little on my lower abdomen. Would skulpt help break it up and would I be able to shrink those areas a bit? Also, will it help keep my gyne away after surgery? Let me know.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Also, what is A'ckal deficit diet mean?

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
so would u say there are no health risks with topical sprays??

i was thinking of trying legal gear - lipoburn

dan

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
Personally, as a teenager, I'd rather see an endocrinologist instead of taking things that mess with my hormones such as some of the estrogen blockers, etc mentioned in this topic.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
i never stated this, but i assumed people would gather this with my bloodwork statements...

before anything get blood work done to see what the problem is.  Rather if ur going to use prescription drugs.  supplement drugs wont hurt, they are not powerful enough.

but something like armidex/letrzole need to be taken with regular blood work to monitor your lipids and whatnot.  you don't need a doc if you do enough research and know what your bloodwork should say.

as far as topicals.  i don't belive any of them work unless the DMSO ingredient is in them.  I just don't believe stuff like lipoderm or basically everything without DMSO which is.. well everything besides skulpt will just not penetrate far enough to get to the fat.  I tried lipoderm, and it did nothing.  I didn't feel anything.  

With skulpt, i will warn you it will feel like your breasts are churning inside out and u can feel the fat/gland inside tingle.  They will look incredibly odd for a a period of 12-24 hours after application, then return to normal.  You should see resulsts immediatly but basically what happens is this is temporary, and you need prlonged treatment with skulpt to see permenant results.

skulpt is by far the fastest way to shrink moobs.  IT is painful.  You need to be of lower bodyfat.. i'd say min 12%.  you need to have a good diet, and be eating less calories than you burn/spend each day.  this is a -kcal defecit.

it's not magic, it just helps stubborn fat go away when your body is in catabolic mode and fat is going away anyway.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
gynosucks1 I am lower in bodyfat. But, I am more like 15%-17% on average. But, I am lean minus a little excess fat on my lower abdomen and back hips. Would skulpt help rid it. I have tried different excercises for about 2 years now and cardio with very little help. Basically it is stubborn fat that needs to be penetrated. I need something to help break it up so I can do the rest. I tried ephedrine and a few other things and lost a little bf but, these areas still won't go. They are my stubborn areas. If I use skulpt do you think it will help to break up the fat. I am looking to at least shrink these areas a bit and it would be nice to burn off most of the fat as well. Let me know because I am only going to buy it if it works. Because it is like $35 with shipping and my parents hate when I spend money on these products.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
i would have got skulpt,  theres a few reasons i didnt:

1. Id have to order it (I found "legal gear - lipoburn" locally)

2. It stains the skin brown (lipoburn jus leaves a little redness but it disappears)

3. Gives you bad breath or even a unique b.o.

If the product im using now doesnt work, im going to try skulpt because ive heard it has better overall results, but for now I can go without bad breath and staining (even though im tanned)

Ive only used lipoburn twice and my chest looks smaller..its either placebo or shrinking from the alcohol, im not sure..

dan
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 11:45:10 AM by mamah_187 »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
it's dmso that causes the stain/badbreath/bo

but i mean it's the only thing out there that actually hits the fat tissue so it's this or nothing in terms of the penetration.

like i said thi sis my own biased oppinion but i dont think the compounds in every fat topical out there are just too weak

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
What is a Serm?I have never heard of SERM?

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024