Author Topic: Sauna belts  (Read 2768 times)

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Hi Everybody,

last ngiht I was watching the TV and I saw one of those sauna belts, I was wondering how evefective are they.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I got one. Well, they don't really work that well and actually are hot enough to burn the skin. You also can't wear it tight enough because they are hard to strap on tight and anyways they are to hot and trust me I already had a bad experience. I literally ripped the belt in half putting it on and stretching it as tight as possible and it burned and I had a hard time getting it off. I actually almost cried the pain was so intense. My skin was really red and I had small burn marks. It is not worth it. The only thing you will get out of it if you are cold in that area and need something to warm you up. I also, did the measuring afterwards and lost nothing. It really isn't worth it. The VELFORM SAUNA BELT SUCKS. that is basically putting it to words. You need another product to fight stubborn fat. I am going to try skulpt soon and I think that will work. I just have 2 inches of stubborn fat that I could never lose no matter how hard I tried. Just an input about the belt. Don't get it (waste of $40+ dollars. Hope I helped. I also read a review with others stating the same thing I said.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yeah, I have seen the TV ads for the Sauna Belt. I knew it was a scam....   :P

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024