Author Topic: Are There Voyeurs Among Us?  (Read 752 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

This thought has crossed my mind before so I thought I'd post it on the board.  Less than two months ago I posted a photo of myself wearing a form fitting rayon tee shirt that 60 people have opened.  I know full well there aren't 60 men participating in conversations here, so it makes me wonder.  Perhaps these are men here who are curious about self-acceptance as they navigate the reality of breasts appearing on their chests.  That would make sense for a website like this.  But we also know that sexual preferences come in many complex forms.  Men with breasts who choose to wear brassieres might very well tickle someone's fancy... I mean men who haven't introduced themselves in this community.  I know men who post here regularly appreciate what is on offer on the many threads created on the acceptance side of the website.  I've received many compliments on how I fill out the assorted brassieres I've purchased since arriving here.  We're fond of both brassieres and breasts, which suggests there are others who feel the same way.  I mentioned that I've visited sites devoted to men who are actively trying to increase the size of their breasts.  Some are in transition but others simply want to have breasts.  Men with elevated estrogen are being given breasts regardless of our feelings in the matter.  Yes, some of us conclude this is a fine journey and if our breasts get larger... so be it.  We also know that men who choose to crossdress invariably invest in breast forms and brassieres.  They would likely appreciate what nature is doing for us.

Personally, I'm enough of an exhibitionist that I'm not troubled by voyeurs looking at my breasts when I post a photo.  Are you at all concerned about the possibility?  We've probably all enjoyed watching a voluptuous woman... maybe it is simply our turn to be ogled... ::)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Breasts look scrumptious on any body. And well supported and shaped breasts under a revealing top are just intoxicating. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Breasts look scrumptious on any body. And well supported and shaped breasts under a revealing top are just intoxicating.
So can I interpret your comment to mean "of course there are voyeurs checking us out?"  And that you don't mind at all if folks passing by check you out...

Personally I don't mind... in fact, it is a bit exciting.  Don't tell the normies that... ::)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
So can I interpret your comment to mean "of course there are voyeurs checking us out?"  And that you don't mind at all if folks passing by check you out...

Personally I don't mind... in fact, it is a bit exciting.  Don't tell the normies that... ::)
Oh my but I am a modest girl.....
😂, not at all 🤣

Offline gotgyne

I think it's possible that voyeurs are in this forum. But they must have an account, otherwise they couldn't see the attached pics. I don't care. If I'd care I'd not publish my photos. It's that simple.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

There are a lot of guests that do not post. I assume they can see everything.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2023, 08:15:44 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

Are there voyeurs here? I would bet a months salary there are lots. But you do have to be registered and logged in to view any images. So a voyeur just passing by can't see any images. 

I would image there are a few from the other side of the site silently venture here for various reasons from curiosity to moving towards acceptance. I would also imagine some may view images more than once for various reasons as well. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

probably. 

i look at each photo anyway just to see what is posting given that many times the images are not pre-sized and makes them difficult to see. 

Offline Xeros

I'm sure there are those here for the images.  I rarely visit that section myself.  I read what's written on some threads but not others.  If I feel I have something beneficial to the conversation which hasn't been said, I will say it.  

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
After mine got harder to conceal looking at other boobs now definitely has not only the voyeur aspect but a bit of a comparison with those being ogled :-)

Really large ones give me a sense of relief mine are still only pushing a 36C (I'm hoping the stop growing soon) but a bit of sadness for women that are smaller. I guess I subconsciously wish I could give them some of mine... y'know like some of your ice cream :-) 

Anyway, this is all so new to me as breasts large, small or nonexistent were never a blip on my conscious mind my being a "leg" man! 

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
When I was first diagnosed with Gynecomastia, I lurked on this site to understand what to expect both physically and emotionally.  It was a great resource to me.  I want to thank all who gave me practical advice, some of who are no longer here.  Only after several years, did I actually make my first post.  

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
”Re: Are There Voyeurs Among Us?“

Duh. 

And, so what?

p.r.1974

”Re: Are There Voyeurs Among Us?“

Duh.

And, so what?
Because vial individuals that will abuse any method to extort money from another human being out of their money to feed whatever habit they need to feed are out there. I want to believe the good in people, but I have seen too many instances of these bags of feces claiming to be human scamming anyone they can for anything 

Offline gotgyne

I think as long as nobody shows his (or her, for the ladies here) face, it should be no problem. If someone gets sexual aroused by looking at the pics I won't know and I won't care. And I'll continue to publish pics from time to time, since it might help others here in this forum getting more self-confident.
Moobzie asked "And, so what?" Yes, exactly.

Offline taxmapper

An unfortunate aspect of the template established after WWII. 
The Nuclear Family and the Nuclear person. 
The 1950's intended to define people in that model and the end result is the damage we have today with people trying to exploit money for blackmail, etc. 

Thats why in a strange way the TRA movement may be a blessing to us. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024