Author Topic: Funny  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
My father in law was over at my house the other night and I turned it on surgery channel.  They were doing plastic surgery.  He said why would anyone want to do that.  You know thats got to hurt.  "I would just be fat"  Of course thats easy for a thin person to say.

Of course he does not know I had surgery.  All I could think of when he talked about pain is "you have no idea"  Obvious reason I never told him.  My mother in law knew about it and started laughing as he stated that.  Actually though the pain of surgery is nothing compared to psychological pain we all go through growing up.  It was a good laugh anyway just to see the common persons reaction to plastic surgery.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are many people who simply cannot comprehend the psychological pain that some young men have with their Gynecomastia.  There are many for whom the pain of surgery is a blessed relief.

As one who has had the condition a very long time, I find the general ignorance of this common condition to be alarming.

Many estimates say that the number of adult males with at least some degree of breast growth, enlargement, and etc. is over 60%.  Which means that we are the majority.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024