Author Topic: gyne. and rest of body  (Read 2734 times)

Offline juve

• Posting Member
allright... this is the first time that time i'm posting on these boards... i've been reading them for a while now and you guys have so much knowledge on this subject

I just turned 16 a month ago, and i do have gynecomastia for sure, its obvious if i have just a t shirt on or even sometimes sweat shirts. Like a lot of you i look for ways to conceal my gyne, i wear a compression shirt, then an undershirt, and then a sweat shirt on top of that usually. I play a lot of soccer, and i'm not fat, in fact i'm actually quite skinny. Summer is comming up again and i really dont want to have to go through taking my shirt of at soccer practice (we play a lot of shirts vs skins) since 8th grade for sure. i think maybe even 7th (i'm in tenth grade) Even outside of soccer i'm really getting sick of this gynecomastia.

The other thing is, i have very thin wrists, about only 5 1/4 inches around, i'm wondering if this has anything to do with the hormonal imbalances that cause gyne. I'm 16, and i'm not sure if i'm done with puberty yet (i hope not) and i want to know how i can tell if its over.

I havent told my parents yet, they know i have more than usual breast tissue but they dont know about gyne (they are not the kind of people you tell about these kinds of things, so mentioning it is out) i'm going to go to the doctor in a couple of weeks though because i've been having "hot flashes"( I dont know how else to describe them)

Do you guys think that if i get a hormonal test done, my estrogen and androgen levels will show imbalance? and do you think the doctor will give me some sort of medication at this early age, and if he does, could it help my gyne? remember, i have very small wrists and arms, (I do try to work out)  so maybe this will also improve with the help of estrogen blockers or something.

Thank you so much for your help, i thought i would ask here because you guys at these boards seem to have so much knowledge of gynecomastia. thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Among other things to look for and/or ask the Doctor about are:

Relationship of waist to hip measurements.---Do you have trouble finding a pair of pants that fit?

Very narrow feet.  Men not only have larger feet than women generally, they are wider.

Body hair.

Voice. Has it changed and to what range?

If you ask the right questions, you will steer the Doctor in the right direction. Make a list and simply hand it to the Doctor, in case you get tongue tied at the last moment.

Depending upon what the Doctor finds, there may be things that he may prescribe. That depends upon what your Lab results are.

If you are less than satisfied, ask for a referral to an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive problems.

Good Luck
Grandpa Dan

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
sounds to me like there are 3 things you can do
a) workout, but not just go to the gym once a week and eat like little girl. i say you should start going there 4 times a week, eat alot of proteins and carbs and grow bigger, it will make your gyne look better.
b) (you can combine this with a) since we are talking walking without a shirt on this means less ways of hidding it, well depending on how much this bothers you you can always get the surgery, however, it'll be best to wait until youre done with puberty.
c) drugs. you can try and take them but you never know how they'll effect your body. i heard nolvadex, zync and a few others floating around in this forum

Offline juve

• Posting Member
allright thanks for the help so far.

i have a fair bit of body hair, on my arms, legs, beard is pretty thick (shaving often) and plenty of hair down there as well (not to be a pervert or anything)
but besides the gyno my wrists are thin as hell. as are my forearms and stuff. i was wondering if anyone else has this same problem, and do you think that when my hormones level out after puberty (if indeed they are out of whack) that my wrists will grow a bit too? (cus this is really bugging me....)
thanks for your help again....

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
You could be just a small bonned guy. Which accounts for you being quite skinny as you put it.

Offline juve

• Posting Member
yeah, but 5 and 1/4 inch round wrists is freakishly small if you actually measure it out.
i dont think its normal...

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Among other things to look for and/or ask the Doctor about are:

Relationship of waist to hip measurements.---Do you have trouble finding a pair of pants that fit?

Very narrow feet.  Men not only have larger feet than women generally, they are wider.

Body hair.

Voice. Has it changed and to what range?

Yeah i have really small wrists, and I just measured and mine are about 6.5"

It's interesting up top about the waist to hip measurements.  I store fat on my ass even though the rest of my body is what some people call "ripped".  And I mostly just want to wear cargo shorts, for some reason they seem to fit better than anything, jeans always feel uncomfortable and I always buy them all too big not to look 'gangster' but just so they dont look and feel weird.

I also have pretty narrow feet.

My voice is pretty deep especially for my size.

My fingers are long and very thin, if that matters.

Just some things I found interesting after reading that.  Thing is I've been to 3 different endo's and they said everything is going good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024