Author Topic: Any one ever felt gender confused due to gyne?  (Read 3278 times)

kicka

When i grew breasts (very small) at the age of 12 i beleived it was because i must of been born partially female. I continued to beleive that this must of been the case untill i was 27! this may sound very nieve but it is true.

Has anyone else ever suffered anything similar? or thought up any strange conclusions as to why they had/have gyne

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
kicka....

No. I never had any sexual orientation problems. I was just a guy that had big boobs....   :o   :-[  :'(

However, like many guys here, I thought that I was the only one with moobs. Very, very lonely thing to deal with! Much too embarrassing to discuss with anyone. Not even my GP.  :-/

John.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 05:56:17 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I never thought that I was paritially female. I think that most people know in their mind their gender and it does not matter whether they have breasts or not.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Me neither.  I have at time thought it was a punishment from god for my evil deeds in a past life.  I musta did something really really bad :P

Just a fleeting thought, I know thats just silly.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Me neither.  I have at time thought it was a punishment from god for my evil deeds in a past life.  I musta did something really really bad :P

Ive often thought that, but then I figure.. If I  had done something really evil in my past life I might have been born in a third world country.

deBra

For all but a few with rare genetic conditions, you are physically male or female before you are born.

Apart from surgery, you stay that way, and apart from if you are psychologically transgender, you're happy to stay that way.

We all have the rudiments of breasts, and it only takes a natural or mimic artificial signal, to get the 'builder' to come up with the finished article.

I am regular male hetero, but now I have breasts - big deal! I'm not turning into a woman (if I were, I'd video it and make a stash!!) I don't believe  I'm  being punished by some deity I don't respect, either.

It's quite simple - I'm a bloke with breasts - it ain't a problem, it ain't even that rare. Don't worry about it.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
Yes, I've wondered about it.  But I didn't start wondering until I was much older - not right when it first happened.  Complicating the situation, in my case, is that I am a regular gay guy.  Not that gay men necessarily think they were supposed to be women.  Most gay men are just men who are gay and not at all interested in being women.  (in fact, I've read that most transgenders are "straight" - to begin with).  But add the gynecomastia and the fact that I was always attracted to other boys and men, and the thought occurred to me that maybe I was supposed to be a woman.  

But these are just words.  It seems that most men who think they should be or are a woman think that way because they feel, inside, like a woman.  They identify with women, want to be seen as women, want to dress and act like women, fantasize about being a woman, wish they were women, feel more comfortable as women.  They don't like being a boy or man, do not feel comfortable in a boy's or man's body.  

So if you are wondering if just because you have gynecomastia it means you should be a girl, the simple answer is no.  

kicka

Can i just state i as far as i am concerned i am a male who always wanted to be male but thought that i had genetic floors ie the female bit!!
hehe not wanting to be sexist but that was my view on it.

I did once consider saying to the doc (to see what would happen) "if your not gonna remove theses breasts then you may as well get em up to size so at least i can wank ovr em!)" i decided that was a ba idea! lol

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
What's between the legs is what counts!  ;)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No confusion here, I'm the father of eight, Grandpa to over 20.
Grandpa Dan

Offline lohan123

• Posting Member
Me neither.  I have at time thought it was a punishment from god for my evil deeds in a past life.  I musta did something really really bad :P

Ive often thought that, but then I figure.. If I  had done something really evil in my past life I might have been born in a third world country.

*Bump* Well... what about living in a third world country and having gyno. *points to self* That must have been some serious homicides I committed in my past life.

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
No.  Always felt like a man.  Like someone said earlier...look between your legs.  When the rod gets hot at the sight of a woman...you know your a man...

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
Me neither.  I have at time thought it was a punishment from god for my evil deeds in a past life.  I musta did something really really bad :P

Ive often thought that, but then I figure.. If I  had done something really evil in my past life I might have been born in a third world country.
  i see prejudice in your comment, just coz someone is born in a third world country, doest mean that he or she is being punished for some stupid sins, just so you know i am not from a third world country, but i have traveled a lot and seen people wrapped around in leaves and are extremely happy with their lives.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024