Author Topic: Discovery Channel Plastic Surgery Before and After  (Read 3056 times)

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member
This show will have a segment on a gyne procedure tonight at 9:00 Pacific and 12 midnight Eastern.  I saw the earlier show and it was interesting.

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
Thanks I will watch it with my wife.  Maybe she will understand why I want plastic surgery and why I am getting all these medical tests done.

::)

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
You're right that's what mine says.

???

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member

Offline removethese

• Posting Member

Offline mumoft

• Posting Member
 I felt it was important to post because many of us count on the internet and referrals. When I saw the surgery results I was quite disappointed in the guy's comment that the doctor told him he should get his areola "tatooed" in order to fix it. Wow.

My son and I leave the west coast for Albany, New York on Sunday. He will have his consultation with Dr. Steven Lynch on Monday, and then if all goes to plan surgery on Wednesday. Excision and lipo.  

As promised I will post before/after pictures when the surgery is complete. I will also detail the experience.

Right now I'm a bundle of nerves.

Offline removethese

• Posting Member
I felt it was important to post because many of us count on the internet and referrals. When I saw the surgery results I was quite disappointed in the guy's comment that the doctor told him he should get his areola "tatooed" in order to fix it. Wow.

When I saw that, I laughed ... not at the guy's misfortune of course, but at Schafer's tattoo suggestion.  That's just a brief showcase of his bizarre behavior.  He's been sued in the past, and is currently being sued for his poor / damaging results.  He's not even a plastic surgeon; he's an ear-nose-throat doctor that was certified in liposuction.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024