Author Topic: Is this trange?  (Read 1891 times)

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
Well I've been posting here for a little bit, and it was around a year ago I started to notice a change in my gyno, and over the past year I've felt like it has slowly gone away. However, there is no way I can know for sure since I check it so much and wouldn't notice day-day changes. If I think it has been going away for a year, can it take longer? I'm confident it's going away, since I got it exactly 3 years ago this december. The first 1 1/2 it grew, and since then it has been shrinking? Maybe another year or so and it will be OK? What do you think

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
After reading and looking and some pictures, I can describe them as this.

There at the point where surgery would be ludacris given that the condition is mild, but the affects on my life and self-esteem are signifficant. I'd be petrified to take my shirt off on the beach, even though people would only see a 'ugly body' as opposed to 'man boobs'.

I'm 5'10 165

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes, up to 2 or even 3 years.  but if you think it's more than mild you could get it checked out.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024