Author Topic: I´m mad...  (Read 1457 times)

Offline madmax

...mad at the surgeons :-/ , again. First, i´d like to say sorry to everyone who answered my last post for not responding. Posting here takes a lot of strength for me and i simply didn´t have that. So here´s why i´m posting now. I went to see a plastic surgeon, which i had done before, and he answered like the one´s before did: It would be too risky to do it again. Now i´m feeling desparate again. Like John says in the video: why even try. (i know he´s meaning to say something different but to me it has this deadend frustration   about it which i feel right now.) What am i going to do now?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A surgeon usually only makes money in the operating room. Even those who charge for consultations and follow-up office visits often have an office that runs at a loss with the office expenses covered by the fees he earns in the operating room.

Knowing that, I think your are to be congratulated on having consulted with a surgeon honest enough to tell you that any possible gain would not be worth the risk of surgery.

I'm sure that if you keep hunting you can find a surgeon who will operate. Keep in mind that at least one honest man has refused you. Seriously consider his advice before you start looking elsewhere.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
yes and no.  on the other hand i don't think there's harm in getting a second opinion rather than taking one doc's word for it.  it's possible he could be right, but i'd also want a clearer idea of what exactly he means by too risky, in as much detail as possible.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024