Author Topic: fluid build up?  (Read 3237 times)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
i am about go for surgery getting both lipo and excision, just curious is fluid build up a common thing with gyno surgeries, or does it happens rarely, i just saw some pics on this board, of a fluid build up case, it looks painful and kinda scared me about the surgery, anyone knows anything about this, please do let me know, ill be able to sleep better till the surgery, thanks a lot.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
reaper...

I have not heard many guys complaining of fluid build up. Most remaining fluids drain out shortly after surgery.

Which pics were you looking at? More than likely what you saw was swelling. Looks very painful, but for the most part its not. Don't worry dude, you'll be fine.  ;)

GB
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 12:39:17 AM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jamessidis

• Posting Member
:)
lol!
Looks like you were scared at my pics :P!
Seriously, after two weeks, the fluid build up had past and it was really not painful and I hope you'll have surgery even if it makes you feel mad.
I was mad when I saw the result (when the nurse removed the bandage I was like «NOOOO WHY ME??») because I saw many pictures of men and their surgery was a sucess..
The trouble I have is that I'm yet swollen and when we touch to the breast it is very solid. My PS told me that in 4 to 6 months, I will have a normal chest.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
jamessidis, how is it goin man, i hope you are recovering, yep your pics looked painful and the bruises, but you sound very comfortable with it, how is the recovery and  the pain, so is your swelling coz of scar tissue or fluid build up? anyways am pleased to hear from you man, keep me updating, wish you a speedy recovery. peace

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Be more concerned about the waistline swelling because you have to stay fairly inactive for awhile. ;D ;D ;D
Seriously, don't sweat the pain/swelling situation. Going to the Dr. is the LAST thing I ever have wanted to do and the pain is not bad if not existent after day 2 or 3. Keep a positive attitude going into it and the mind has very strong healing powers. Ask your Dr. any and all questions. He is working for you.  Just relax and know this is going to be a totally positive life changing experience. PEACE

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
:)
lol!
Looks like you were scared at my pics :P!

Yeah, I was wondering if he saw your pics also. Yeah, your RHS looked brutal dude! Looks very painful. Was it? Prolly not huh...

The close-up of your RHS sure would scare off any 'fence sitters' for sure. 

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024