Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Lounge Area / Re: Morning coffee chat, any topic:
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 16, 2024, 09:49:50 AM »
Speaking of surgery...

Had a tooth extracted Tuesday.
First of two.

The second one comes out April 2nd.Ream molar and secondary molar.  both gone from many years of covered decay from caps not being installed correctly.

Birdie.. Lots of luck and prayer that you have no further issues and you heal soon.
I hate extractions too! 😷

I'm home doing well after the second surgery on my right leg. I am going through 'shopping anxiety' since I'm supposed to stay home and take it easy. I won't go shopping for another three weeks. 🙄

Right leg might be done, possibly one more depending on ultrasound results. Next two surgeries will be on my left leg. Left leg will go much easier because I don't have much in the way of tissue damage. The right leg was quite deformed from waiting so long to have the procedure (reoccurring cellulitis). 
I should have had things done about 3 years ago when cellulitis first started showing up. 
Photos / Re: Photo update
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 16, 2024, 09:39:38 AM »
Nothing to be ashamed of, and really you should be quite proud. 

Birdie 💞
Photos / Photo update
« Last post by Benusa2 on March 16, 2024, 09:03:13 AM »
Hi guys,

Had to setup new account. I’ve been missing in action until I could register again. If you sent me a message to the old screen name, I didn’t get it.

I got this wireless bra in the beginning of January and it was a little big but very comfortable. I was experimenting with different sizes and its a 36C. The second pic is from the end of February. I now completely fill it. I’m down to this one bra. Some of the others I can’t even get on. I do love how it fits. Got it from Target.

For those who don’t know I had gynecomastia as a teen and had surgery as a young adult. I’ve experienced some regrowth over past couple years. I’m not so distressed over it now. 
Lounge Area / Re: Back after login mishap
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 16, 2024, 02:52:26 AM »
Hi guys,

I lost my password to the email I used to signup on this site so I tried to change my email address. It appeared to show my new address but then I couldn’t login on here and never received the password reset. Presumably sent to my old email. I wasn’t able to create a new profile until today because the real human verifying tool wasn’t showing the photo grid and had a error message. It’s been a mess.

Anyway, this is the new me. Wish I could just delete the old account. Starting over so if anyone sent me a message I never received it.

Regards,
Ben
Welcome back Benusa! 
Lounge Area / Back after login mishap
« Last post by Benusa2 on March 16, 2024, 01:40:37 AM »
Hi guys,

I lost my password to the email I used to signup on this site so I tried to change my email address. It appeared to show my new address but then I couldn’t login on here and never received the password reset. Presumably sent to my old email. I wasn’t able to create a new profile until today because the real human verifying tool wasn’t showing the photo grid and had a error message. It’s been a mess.

Anyway, this is the new me. Wish I could just delete the old account. Starting over so if anyone sent me a message I never received it.

Regards,
Ben
« Last post by taxmapper on March 15, 2024, 01:59:25 PM »
Speaking of surgery...

Had a tooth extracted Tuesday. 
First of two. 

The second one comes out April 2nd.Ream molar and secondary molar.  both gone from many years of covered decay from caps not being installed correctly. 

Birdie.. Lots of luck and prayer that you have no further issues and you heal soon. 

« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 15, 2024, 01:11:10 AM »
May your healing indeed be swift Birdie!
The procedure went much easier than the last. I am a bit sore, but not bad at all. 
Dependant on the final ultrasound, I might need one more procedure on the bad leg, but next week they will start on my other leg. 

Just take things slow all month is all they said. 😉
Acceptance Garments / Re: Breasts, bras, and boxers
« Last post by gotgyne on March 14, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »
Busty, with your beautiful breasts it seems more than natural to me, that you changed your boxers to pantyhose.
Acceptance / Re: Introducing myself
« Last post by gotgyne on March 14, 2024, 06:02:16 AM »
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that MidAgeMoobs doesn't comment anymore. His experience with finasteride would be of great interest for me. I already wrote in this thread that I took it myself. I stopped it since I got severe problems.
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by Evolver on March 13, 2024, 06:46:27 PM »
I was talking more about words or language that are no longer relevant and better ones taking their place. Intersex is a better word than hermaphrodite for example, even though either word describes the same condition. Another example is the term gender dysphoria, which used to be known until quite recently as gender identity disorder. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024