Author Topic: COULD THERE BE LIQUID IN MY NIP?  (Read 2139 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i got puffy nip and it feels like there is a liquid in there can it be drained?

Offline Blaze-T

• Posting Member
  • Op on Friday 13th May 2005....
It's not liquid its Gynecomastia. It can't be drained the entire gland must be removed which will make you're nipple flat and  normal feeling. It'll also flatten out you're chest.

From what you're saying it's just starting. It felt like that when I was 14.

Unfortunately chances are it'll keep getting bigger untill you get "man breasts". I had it for 5 years and it made me feel quite depressed and shattered my self confidence.

Last week I had surgery to remove both glands. It was less painful than a headache and the scars will be barely visable. Short of a little swelling and bruising I look perfectly normal now.

You should see a doctor. If you haven't hit puberty yet it may go away on it's own.

Wishing you all the best.

Offline hypo

It could be liquid.

Some men get a discharge from their nipple(s), sometimes this is due to a rasied prolactin level (a hormone secreted by the pituitary).

It isn't usually a big issue but should always be checked out by an endocrinologist.

If you feel it definitely is liquid tell me where you live (city/state) and I will get you the contact detail of an endocrinologist in your area who can check you out and make sure everything is ok.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 03:24:37 AM by hypo »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024