Author Topic: 13 years old, 1 week post-op, surgery by Dr. Elliot Jacobs  (Read 1987 times)

Offline mikey321

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

I am 13 years old, and live in New York City. I had gynecomastia for around 2 years, and naturally, had faced many problems. I play basketball, and every time I would play I would be extremely nervous someone would notice. I wore a tight compression shirt under a dark t-shirt. When I learned that surgery was a possibility I was very interested. When I first met with Dr. Jacobs, I was very apprehensive, but Dr. Jacob's confidence assured me that it would all go well.
I had the surgery last Thursday, and everything is looking great. The first time I took the bandages off I was afraid it would look a mess, but was happily surprised to find that my chest looked pretty good. Every day it's starting to look a little  better. I have felt minimal pain since the surgery. The first day there was some pain, but after did not need painkillers. 6 days after the surgery I met for a post-op meeting with Dr. Jacobs, he said that everything looks good. I am hoping to be able to swim without my shirt on this summer for the first time in two years.
I highly recommend getting the surgery done. If you live in New York, Dr. Jacobs is a terrific option, but no matter where you live, the surgery is not something to be afraid of.

Offline xelnaga13

Your post made my day. 13 is a great age and its nice to know you wont be hindered this summer.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024