Author Topic: NIPPLE ATTACHMENT  (Read 1839 times)

Offline quackfly

Hi
I had my surgery 4 weeks ago and I think my nipples have attached to mt pectoral wall (if thats the correct term) is there anything i can do to correct this such as massage or is it too late?
I had my surgery done in Poland so follow up checks ups are out of the question. Can anyone shed some light on what I should realistically expect.

Offline jbr

• Posting Member
I would keep trying massage, maybe massage it pretty hard so long as it doesn't hurt.  This seems to help break up scar tissue, although with a tethered band of scar tissue it may not be enough.  I've read about people with tethering having the scar tissue clipped to release the attachment, seems like that could be an option as well.  I'd ask your surgeon for his thoughts.

Offline Donut

• Gold Member
Maybe post some photos so we can see if it is attachment or just the normal issue people have of "crinkly nipples" - which seem to sort themselves out over time.

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Hi
I had my surgery 4 weeks ago and I think my nipples have attached to mt pectoral wall (if thats the correct term) is there anything i can do to correct this such as massage or is it too late?
I had my surgery done in Poland so follow up checks ups are out of the question. Can anyone shed some light on what I should realistically expect.

I'm assuming you're currently based in the UK, given that you're posting in this subforum.

Mr Levick offers free consultations. I'm sure if you call his office and say its to do with gynaecomastia, he will have a look at it. He does a lot more cosmetic surgery than just simple gynaecomastia removal, so I'm sure he'll do revision surgery. Not saying that's what you'll need, but at least you'll get the best surgeon to give you his opinion on it for free (minus travel costs of course).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024