Author Topic: My breasts  (Read 11752 times)

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
I am getting used to them and but for the sore hard nipples I am much happier with my breasts since I got this six bucks  sports bra which holds them in nicely and makes them feel better quite frankly.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Alar,

Yours are generally the same shape and arrangement as my breasts are.  The nipples are almost identical.  What I also see is that the nipples look light colored.  Do they ever look almost white?  Perhaps especially after a shower and the shock of cool air hits them.  I have Raynaud syndrome of the nipples.  They have vascular spasm when chilled and the blood all drains out. It isn't anything to speak of but conceivably could be a nutritional clue.

Offline ALAR

• Posting Member
No the nipples are a regular shade of pink the white is just light relfection obscuring the pigment. Are your breasts bigger?  What size are you?  Do you have a sense of my cup size.  I wear a 42 Large sports bra.

hammer

Having the bra really helps the wiggle and jiggle stop and we do look better with it on then without!

Even us bigger guys like myself (Alchemist is a D-DD but doesn't wear a bra) I'm a 46H! Truth be told, I don't always wear one either! I feel better with it on, the ones I buy cost my $60.00 each, my wife and family even friends support that I wear them being that I have the size breast that I do, but sometimes I just don't put one one. Sometimes Debbie will tell me to go put one on.

When I do wear one, 90% of the time, I don't go though a lot of trouble to hide that I am. A good  Quality tee shirt one size to big works just fine for me. The  shape of my breast are the big heavy kind that hang down and they cover my hands completely so they make great hand warmers!

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Alar I would say you would need a 42A maybe a 42B.  I wear a 40D with extender or 42C. see link below to my picture. The bra is a Hanes G511. It has a thing in the center of the cup that stops nipples from showing through. The cups gets bigger as the band size gets bigger. Hope that helps.
Jerry
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 11:37:22 AM by igotum »

aboywithgirls

Alar, congratulations on getting comfortable. I can't go bra less any more.  I'm wearing a 38G nowadays. 8 not complaining except for like hammer said, bras are between $60 and $70 dollars a piece. But then again, there are lots of women out there that are stuck going to a boutique to find a bra that fits like I do.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
No the nipples are a regular shade of pink the white is just light relfection obscuring the pigment. Are your breasts bigger?  What size are you?  Do you have a sense of my cup size.  I wear a 42 Large sports bra.

I have never been fitted for a bra.  I have no pain from breasts and am a nudist in any case.  My breasts are a fair amount larger.  By measurements they vary from D to DD+ depending upon fat and edema.  I wear a 53-54L suit jacket.  I don't know how that translates to band size unless that is the measure of the chest, and that is 48 more or less. 

I really don't have a good eye for estimating male cup size as shape is somewhat different.  I will say that F, G and H CUPS are all visibly larger.  I don't have a good grasp on that size.  Basically it takes two hands to fondle a whopper.

I'm of the do what is comfortable and will make you happy.  I also don't believe in living one's life in fear or avoiding what I want to do because of fear.  And not living in fear of what others MIGHT think.  I built up a whole lot of fears and avoidances, enough that I missed out on some things but didn't hide from life as some guys did.  The problem was that I went way out of my way to avoid certain things and try to make it look like other things and manged to irritate and confuse people because of my "irrational" behavior.

Jay55

Alchemist echos my thoughts and feelings on many points. I've never been fitted for a bra either. And hope I never have to. Only because I'm perfectly comfortable and pain and ache free (at least from my breasts) and if the time comes that I have to wear a bra, that will mean my breasts are causing me discomfort. I know fitters do a good job of telling you what size bra you need. But the problem I have with that is that all bras are made for women. And there's a difference in fit between a man and a woman with the same size. At least I would think so. A man has a wider rib cage and his breasts are usually set farther apart. The wider rib cage part isn't the issue, it's the spacing between breasts that would seem to be a problem. I'm far from an expert, so maybe my thinking is off. Either way, I'm really surprised one of the big lingerie companies hasn't come out with a line of men's bras.
I also "do what is comfortable and makes me happy". Well, as happy as I can manage when it comes to my  breasts. I've always dressed for comfort. And still do. Thus, no bra.

hammer

Jay, you have a lot of great points about fitting the bra, but that is why the fitter is the best way to go. My breast grow why out of hand due to the lost of my testicles so at a G size cup I do like to support them. I don't wear a bra all the time, but I'll admit I feel more comfortable with one on and I don't go through a lot of trouble to hide the fact I'm wearing one anymore.

I agree with both you and Alchemist, and just because a person develops breast doesn't mean they need to run out and buy a bra, nor is there anything wrong with them wearing one if they feel they need the support.

With people doing the things with their bodies that they do now I don't think anyone needs to worry about putting a bra on under their shirt and being noticed, and if they are, who cares! As Alchemist has said put away your jr. high school fears, or as I have said, that people haven't notice me in a wheelchair and let doors slam shut on me, let alone I had a bra on!

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
Jay,

If you have no reason to wear a bra, don't feel like you have to simply because you have some breast development.  That is one of the main differences between boys and girls from my perspective, girls expect that they should be wearing a bra, and are conditioned from an early stage to accept that Ie Training bras.  I know several ladies that have no reason to wear a bra other than that they have been conditioned to believe they are expected to??  I believe that is where this all went goofy.  Bras should be treated no different than a good pair of arch support shoes.  If you have poor arches and need support, this is not to  be considered a genetic choice, but needing the support of a good bra is???  I also have poor leg circulation, and need to wear support hose.  This is finally becoming none genetic, as almost as many men are wearing these support stockings as ladies are.

On the other hand, if you continue to develop breast growth and are advised or feel you do need support or coverage, there are many choices for support garments(bras) that provide this comfort or coverage. 

I firmly believe it is time to remove the stigma that if a man has developed breast, he is less of a man, especially if he chooses to wear clothing designed to add comfort to his life.  There is a reason many in our society wear bras every day, and it is not the reason mentioned above as many would like you to believe, but that these garments efficiently resolve  a need!

dbweb

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Jay, you have a lot of great points about fitting the bra, but that is why the fitter is the best way to go. My breast grow why out of hand due to the lost of my testicles so at a G size cup I do like to support them. I don't wear a bra all the time, but I'll admit I feel more comfortable with one on and I don't go through a lot of trouble to hide the fact I'm wearing one anymore.

I agree with both you and Alchemist, and just because a person develops breast doesn't mean they need to run out and buy a bra, nor is there anything wrong with them wearing one if they feel they need the support.

With people doing the things with their bodies that they do now I don't think anyone needs to worry about putting a bra on under their shirt and being noticed, and if they are, who cares! As Alchemist has said put away your jr. high school fears, or as I have said, that people haven't notice me in a wheelchair and let doors slam shut on me, let alone I had a bra on!

Hi Bob,

I always help people on wheelchairs when they need it.  While they make people reasonably invisible, I see them very clearly knowing that at any time if things change I could be one demyelination away from a wheelchair.

You could look like the guys in that BLACK ADDER episode, BEER, outfitted with a penis on your forehead and "comedy breasts" wherever you like them and in a wheelchair you are invisible.

That goes back to the 50s.  Back then it was pretty "indecent" to take a person out of the house in a wheelchair.  Many of the laws and insurance rules required "house confinement" so as not to assault the eyes and knowledge of "normal" people.  A wheelchair was more shameful than jr high male breasts.  People would be put under surveillance to catch them going out so benefits could be taken away.  Disability for those other than professional often had "home confinement requires" clauses. You know that is because non professional people are more likely to be liars and cheats who want to pretend disability to live off the fat of the land at up to 60% of their previous income. I refused to sell any policies with those requirements if I had a choice.

I am VERY sensitive to prejudicial behaviors against people with disabilities, diseases, body differences etc.  I worked hard for years to abolish such behaviors, rules and laws in the insurance industry.

hammer

Hi Bob,

I always help people on wheelchairs when they need it.  While they make people reasonably invisible, I see them very clearly knowing that at any time if things change I could be one demyelination away from a wheelchair.

You could look like the guys in that BLACK ADDER episode, BEER, outfitted with a penis on your forehead and "comedy breasts" wherever you like them and in a wheelchair you are invisible.

That goes back to the 50s.  Back then it was pretty "indecent" to take a person out of the house in a wheelchair.  Many of the laws and insurance rules required "house confinement" so as not to assault the eyes and knowledge of "normal" people.  A wheelchair was more shameful than jr high male breasts.  People would be put under surveillance to catch them going out so benefits could be taken away.  Disability for those other than professional often had "home confinement requires" clauses. You know that is because non professional people are more likely to be liars and cheats who want to pretend disability to live off the fat of the land at up to 60% of their previous income. I refused to sell any policies with those requirements if I had a choice.

I am VERY sensitive to prejudicial behaviors against people with disabilities, diseases, body differences etc.  I worked hard for years to abolish such behaviors, rules and laws in the insurance industry.

Alchemist, you and I might be more the same then were ever different and I can include Debbie with that statement!

I and I'll include Debbie when say what I'm about to say.  "I" would go out of our way to assist others when we saw the need, not just open doors!

When I had my construction company there were a few times I had calls from people that needed something done to assist their disability, and truth be told, they needed a complete remodel or a new home. You can tell if it's someone that has no money compared to someone who's just not willing to spend the money!

I was a small company, but there were times that we did much more then just the needed job at cost! I even had guys working with me that were willing to donate their time to help in these situations as well.

I've always been a people watcher and notice what is going on around me and take the time to do what ever I can to help. I've never been one to stand idle. When my health was good I would take one week during the year to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity as a master carpenter I would run a crew for that week on a new home project for them. After I lost the ability to hold up doing that I did backup emergency radio communications as a Ham Radio operator through multiple agencies on an on call system with having all the FEMA training under my belt. Now unfortunately I'm not even able to do that anymore.

Bob

Jay55

Jay,

If you have no reason to wear a bra, don't feel like you have to simply because you have some breast development.  That is one of the main differences between boys and girls from my perspective, girls expect that they should be wearing a bra, and are conditioned from an early stage to accept that Ie Training bras.  I know several ladies that have no reason to wear a bra other than that they have been conditioned to believe they are expected to??  I believe that is where this all went goofy.  Bras should be treated no different than a good pair of arch support shoes.  If you have poor arches and need support, this is not to  be considered a genetic choice, but needing the support of a good bra is???  I also have poor leg circulation, and need to wear support hose.  This is finally becoming none genetic, as almost as many men are wearing these support stockings as ladies are.

On the other hand, if you continue to develop breast growth and are advised or feel you do need support or coverage, there are many choices for support garments(bras) that provide this comfort or coverage. 

I firmly believe it is time to remove the stigma that if a man has developed breast, he is less of a man, especially if he chooses to wear clothing designed to add comfort to his life.  There is a reason many in our society wear bras every day, and it is not the reason mentioned above as many would like you to believe, but that these garments efficiently resolve  a need!

dbweb

No, I don't feel I have to wear a bra because I have breasts. Wearing one might help with the always prominent nipples, but it would do little to help with the always prominent breasts. I tried a sports bra once. Far too uncomfortable and hot for me. I have no aches and pains because of my breasts, so I decided to forget about a bra. My breasts will likely continue to grow, at least for awhile, so maybe some day I'll have some discomfort and need to wear a bra. If that day does come, I'll be fitted. I'm sure some people who see me might think I need to wear a bra now, but for what reason? Simply because I have fairly large breasts? It's not as though I'm concerned they'll get saggy some day if I don't wear a bra, like many women. If I make it to see the day my breasts are saggy, I'll consider it a blessing! And if people are "offended" by my braless breasts and nipples, or it makes them feel "uncomfortable", stop looking at them! You're right. For us, a bra is another device to relieve physical discomfort. I've been fortunate there. So far, no discomfort. So no discomfort, no bra.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
Alchemist echos my thoughts and feelings on many points. I've never been fitted for a bra either. And hope I never have to. Only because I'm perfectly comfortable and pain and ache free (at least from my breasts) and if the time comes that I have to wear a bra, that will mean my breasts are causing me discomfort. I know fitters do a good job of telling you what size bra you need. But the problem I have with that is that all bras are made for women. And there's a difference in fit between a man and a woman with the same size. At least I would think so. A man has a wider rib cage and his breasts are usually set farther apart. The wider rib cage part isn't the issue, it's the spacing between breasts that would seem to be a problem. I'm far from an expert, so maybe my thinking is off. Either way, I'm really surprised one of the big lingerie companies hasn't come out with a line of men's bras.
I also "do what is comfortable and makes me happy". Well, as happy as I can manage when it comes to my  breasts. I've always dressed for comfort. And still do. Thus, no bra.

Hey Jay.
Some thoughts. I'm quite agree with what you say and most of the replies.
A bra should be treated like a 'comfort garment' and if you don't need one you don't have to wear one! And I know what you mean saying all bras are designed for women: men have a wider rib cage, his breasts are usually set farther apart and, I add, the form of the breasts are usually different, I think more triangular shaped and less full (generally speaking and personal experience). All this to be added to the 'normal' fitting problems that women have (and they have too!), because each manufacturer has different standards (different cup/band/style...). So the process to find the right bra(s) is quite complicated and expensive... to this should be added that lingerie companies haven't come out with men's bras simply because of the stigmatization that bras are 'female garments', but there's not a real garment alternative designed for male customers!!

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I have found that a Champion Sports bra suits my needs very well. I do not like to go without support for the "guests" as they get uncomfortable. As to a regular bra, I have a few of those but they lift, separate and point straight ahead and make my humble 44B's look like I am sporting something much larger. These things are comfort garments, in that we are comfortable with them or not. The way things are going, there will be bras for men since so very many of us need some form of support and we all see it every day. I have become accustomed to the "squash" effect of the sports bras with maximum support, however I feel more comfortable and, sorry to say, hidden. I thought I was over the, "everybody knows I have boobs" line of thought. Some day perhaps when they stop growing.
Live long and prosper my compatriots!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024