Author Topic: Hello All . Some questions about surgery whole gland removal with photo.  (Read 1507 times)

Offline davidirish

So i think i have always had a little gyno ,. i thought the fibrous lumps were muscle. AAS caused my some puffiness and the lumps to get bigger. Ive since binned the AAS and have been taking Tamoxifen which seems to be slowly deflating things but i have researched surgery but have a question .

The clinic that looks good to me is in Poland ( seems i cant mention the name Huh ) and surgeon is Dr Ostrowska­Clark. The cost with travel and all that is the same as here but im worried to get done by anybody other than somebody who does this a lot ( i reckon they have their days of practicing behind them ).

Question :

The thing that im confused about is the surgeon stating she removes the entire gland and does some sculpting . I read on some bro science site that this can be problematic and its better to leave some gland ?    Are the risks more substantial ?

The other thing i wanted to ask is i see a lot of people seem to be low body fat before surgery but some surgeons seem to say not go crazy ..But im currently wanting to see the extend of the damage so shedding about 4 pounds a week at the moment. To me it might make the surgery easier ?

Tamoxifen :

This whole thing started about 5 weeks ago and tamoxifen is reducing things has anybody seen gyno lumps go away on tamoxifen. Part of me is impatient wanting to get the lumps out now but part of me says give Tamoxifen a chance ?

What other questions do you advise asking the surgeon when i speak to her next week other than the one about entire gland ?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 12:56:47 PM by davidirish »

Offline davidirish

Well this is going strangely . Ive gone to a well known plastic surgeon here in my home city today and he asked me what i was worried about , he said he wouldnt do the surgery as it wasnt worth taking out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024