Author Topic: How do you hide your Gyno?  Here's mine...  (Read 7275 times)

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
Well its no longer a secret what I have and wanted to know how everyone else hides their gyno.  My technique for many yrs was to use very professional bandaids by Coverlet.  They have to be professional or they will fall off in hrs.  No one could tell I had gyno because I was able to stretch the bandaid to pull the nipple/fat back.   Thats how good they are.  My wife knew my secret, but thats because she sees me with my shirt off.   These bandaids lasted for wks.  The only problem is that you had to take them off so oxygen can get to them after a while.  I could wear very nice tight shirts anytime.  I know it sounds a bit feminine, but it brought my confidence up by cheating this way.

Today, I dont have to worry about this anymore since last week I finally had my surgery.  

Do you have any special tricks to hiding you gyno?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 09:40:37 AM by nomoregyno »

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
I’m not sure…but I think hiding them for me would just make me think of them all the time… and would certainly make me feel different…(not that I don’t care much of how I look)
I just prefere leving them the way they are… makes me feel like everone else around me..
Just my honest opinion.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
WindBreakers and Hockey Jerseys.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
summer's over, out comes the vest  :D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
A pocketed button-down or baggy sweat-shirt with a very tight t-shirt underneath.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
Unevenness sucks, u have to be a pro to hide that well. Thats my case, and I being pretty creative, still have not found a way to hide mine effectively. O well, im gettin an op in oct so im kinda relieved

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Shop around, it is possible to find nylon tricot, Nylon & spandex, even silk Undergarments in masculine styles.

One of the easiest things to do is a close fitting Tee or undershirt with a loose fitting shirt buttoned up over it. The combination with proper fit need not be too heavy to conceal well.

I'm glad to hear that you have had good results with the dressings. Tape has been used by some men and sometimes with dire results. Sometimes it can literally tear the skin and leave some nasty scars. Caution is advised here.

In the past, my wife found me a sport bra that had seams, straps etc. that were so flat that they did not show through my outer clothing and it was a great help when engaged in agressive activities. The color was almost a perfect match for my normal flesh tone which also helped to conceal it.

As the weather cools down a bit, concealment becomes an easier issue with more layers of clothing being added.

Good Luck.
Grandpa Dan

Offline yme

• Posting Member
Good for you on your surgery Nomoregyne! I have also recently had surgery( not sure about the outcome yet)
But, this past summer I found a product that really worked for me. Its a tight spandex undershirt . I'm not sure how to describe it but it kind of goes in or its smaller at the chest then the waist. It works great!    Good luck men.
http://stores.ebay.com/GC2-Compression-Shirts

Offline nomoregyno

• Posting Member
yme, never knew they had those!  

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
For years I've worn loose t-shirts, dark colored, with large lettering/logo going the entire width of the shirt.  Either that or a buttoned down shirt, with dual-breasted pockets.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024