Author Topic: Guess what loosers?  (Read 10128 times)

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
Surgery tommorow :D Im going to be so poor and possibly suicidal if the results come out bad but im trying to think positive. I will post before and after pics of my progress. anyone have a word of advice or last minute questions I should ask before going under the knife?Wish me luck.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
Good luck man. I hope for the best and keep your head up and think positive. :)

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member

Offline FatM1ke

• Posting Member
Good Luck!

Just keep a good state of mind the entire time and just think how much it will be better living your life after the surgery.  :)

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
its 4am and im still not sleeping yet. :o Im just really nervous

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
its 4am and im still not sleeping yet. :o Im just really nervous

I had mine done about a week ago and I was really nervous, especially about getting the anesthesia.  But in the end it was nowhere near as bad as I thought.

I had a couple of things which help me through.
1.  Think about how much better your life will be afterwards.
2. That I have had teeth pulled out of my jaw and drilled.some comparison a nap and a couple of small cuts is nothing.
3.  Try and think 'there's nothing I can really do, worrying won't help, just let the doctors do their Job' and try and be submissive. I found having a 'there's nothing I can do, just go with it' attitude calm my nerves.
4.  Before you go in, possibly psych yourself up, focus on the positives.  I just sat in a chair and stared at the wall and just took some deep breaths and stayed positive. Also maybe have the Rocky theme playing in your head. it gives that added courage.

One thing I would recommend is try and sleep if you're staying overnight.  I didn't get much and was feeling pretty sick as a result.

You'll be fine

Good luck

Offline outertrial

Its nothing like as bad as you imagine itll be and the healing process is very satisfying. Good luck bro.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
just had it done and im so sore right now. So far  I havent noticed any indentation or left over tissue. But all I can do is see through my compression vest.  I THINK my doctor did a really good job which is surprising to me becauses kinda weird lol

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
so how was  your surgery expeirance?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
good so far I dont want to jink it and open my compression and discover a disaster

Offline rocknroll316

• Bronze Member
What are the steps, going to the hospital, and then they put that IV in you and next thing you no, your awake???

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
exactly lol they didnt even tell me when they administered it those sneaky bastards.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
YES of course as soon as I can get some decent shots of me off my vest unless you would want to see that?

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
congrats dude

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
any updates, any pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024