Author Topic: Guess what loosers?  (Read 10125 times)

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
4 months?! thats absurd :o . My ps told me a few weeks but Im tempting to do some light things here and there in a week or so.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
thats awesome dude, but tell me were you put out completely during the surgery? and how was the pain like the following night?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
I was knocked out completly and when I woke up it felt as if a horse kicked me in the chest. the following night I experienced some discomfort and agravation but the pain medication helped.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
did you get an incision under your armpit for the lipo? coz i cant see it, or was it all under the areola?

Offline Hux

• Bronze Member
That looks amazing man!
One of the best I've seen!

Who did your surgery and how much did it cost?

Offline Unyielding

• Posting Member
Awesome! I'm so happy for you, Mike.
I'm a straight man, and I can say that you'll look quite attractive to the ladies...

I second Hux, how much did it cost? Did you write a letter to your insurance provider? That's what I'm going to do. Things like "prolonged psychosocial damage" and "intense mental anguish"...

It took a lot of courage to post before pictures. Thank you. Your problem was similar to mine. That gives me hope. I should probably start working out now before the surgery...  ;D
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 11:12:04 AM by Unyielding »

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
hey man its been long, give us an update, how you been?

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
5 week post op

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
damn dude, looks like you been lifting again, if tats true, tell me do you feel any pain? are you doing bench presses?, my ps told me i should wait for months before going to the gym, that would really suck.

Offline Mikecosta

• Bronze Member
Yea Ive been pretty brutal on my body with upper body lifting and bench pressing for the past two weeks because Im trying to get it to play catch up for the summer. theres still a good amount of hard scar tissue around the nipple area . Im being patient with that.

Offline Jordan23

• Posting Member
What are you going to do about the scar tissue? Are you going to have it removed? Is it that much of a bothersome thing to have? Or will you just wait it out a good while til it possibly goes away? I'm on my 3rd day post op.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
how is the pain factor when bench pressing? i guess you are only 1 month post op, did you ask your ps before lifting?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024