Author Topic: BURNING  BOOBS PICS 4 weeks now HMM  (Read 3645 times)

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Has any one had burning boobs 2 weeks after surgery?If so how long does it last? Also what is it tissue or sensation that would cuase this ???

http://www.geocities.com/thecrow1234567/index.htm
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 07:08:40 PM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
burning boobs ehhh? hmmm damn bruvvvv i had my surgery last month but to tell you the truth i cant really remember any other pain except when i tried to sleep on my side at night. my nippls were kinda sensitive but they are fine now ???

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
burning boobs ehhh? hmmm damn bruvvvv i had my surgery last month but to tell you the truth i cant really remember any other pain except when i tried to sleep on my side at night. my nippls were kinda sensitive but they are fine now ???

Yay was a bit ago they dont burn now but sore still on the scar after 3+ months..........
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 09:51:21 AM by crow »

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Crow,

I remember you were kinda concerned when you first got the surgery... hack job you called it!  It looked good to me though.  Everyone was telling you to chill and give it time.  How do you feel about it now, any updated pics?

Cheers!
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey Crow,

I remember you were kinda concerned when you first got the surgery... hack job you called it!  It looked good to me though.  Everyone was telling you to chill and give it time.  How do you feel about it now, any updated pics?

Cheers!

how you doing,

Well it is still sore not flat and still concered that it may not go flat........But been told that the scar is causing this......I am going to get more pics as it has improved a bit but not what I was told, so this bugs me as I thought it would be flas=t by now and i still wont take my shirt off........That is why I got this done.................

Take it easy
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 10:07:30 AM by crow »

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Crow,

A guy posted this link yesterday.  Sounds like good advice for dissipating surgical scars

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/viewtopic.php?t=11092&sid=47f7e45857b40b7ec5fea5a54750ef4f

Take care man!

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Crow,

To be honest it looked pretty good in the photo.  It's probably never going to be perfectly flat, but your chest looks better than 90% of the population.  Really man, I think you are probably overly critical.  You should post some updated pics and get some feedback. Your chest looked perfect in the photo, except that it looked like you needed some time for the scars to fade - that's it.  From what I have heard and read (from experts) - guys are often overly critical for months and even years as they don't see the improvement the way that everyone else does.  The mind can play cruel tricks.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey Crow,

To be honest it looked pretty good in the photo.  It's probably never going to be perfectly flat, but your chest looks better than 90% of the population.  Really man, I think you are probably overly critical.  You should post some updated pics and get some feedback. Your chest looked perfect in the photo, except that it looked like you needed some time for the scars to fade - that's it.  From what I have heard and read (from experts) - guys are often overly critical for months and even years as they don't see the improvement the way that everyone else does.  The mind can play cruel tricks.

Ya you could be right but i really think they should be much flater.......I am just waiting fro this to happen then I will feel like I can take my shirt off and feel like a man not part female........I think the scar tissue is really one of the biggest probs and i appricaite u saying that i look good as it does help to have positive feed back.........But the truth is importent also..........

I will get some updated photos so I can get some feed back that is acurate..........
Thanks for your input............... 8)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 11:25:58 AM by crow »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024