Author Topic: Gynecomastia surgeons in Detroit area?  (Read 2142 times)

Offline art

• Posting Member
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with surgeons in the Detroit area that do gynecomastia surgery?  I've been researching for about a  year on getting this procedure done, as I feel that gynecomastia has really taken a toll on my quality of life.  It seems like most surgeons mentioned on this board would be out of state, and that really isn't possible for me as I don't have anyone right now that could make the trip with me.

I've been looking into Dr. Roche, and was wondering if anyone has had the procedure done with him?   He does have before and after pictures on his website, which is a plus.  I'm probably going to schedule a consult with him next week to get some details.

Apparently you can't post links on this forum, but if you do a google search for Dr. Roche you can find his website where it discusses the gynecomastia procedure with before and after photos.

Offline puffycurse

• Posting Member
If you find a good surgeon in the Detroit area, please tell me as well! :)

Anyway, I see that Dr.Roche has some mixed reviews after searching his name. If you go to a consultation with him, be sure to ask a lot of questions. Make sure he knows what he is talking about. Good luck!

Offline art

• Posting Member
Hopefully some people post info in this thread about doctors in the Detroit area, or southeast Michigan in general.  This forum is a wealth of information, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of info on surgeons in Michigan.  I'd love to travel to get surgery, but my current situation prevents me from doing so.

Offline art

• Posting Member
Someone has to have some info, unless there really are no other SE Michiganders on this board.

I've scheduled a consultation with Dr. Sabbagh at the Straith Clinic for next week, has had surgery with him?  I'll post info here after the consultation, but was wondering if anyone else had an experience with this office?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024