Author Topic: any thoughts  (Read 2369 times)

Offline topdog

• Posting Member
I have a pretty good case of gyne, and I am about 20 pounds or so overweight. But when I was thin it was not as noticable,  they seem to be more fatty, instead of the gladular tissue. Can anyone tell me why this happens, I see other guys that are really overweight and dont have gyne. I'm working out and dieting, and I know that when I loose weight they will look normal, but it makes me sad to think i have to work out like a mad man to keep this in check. any thoughts, will surgery help rid this area of fat for good.

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
To answer your question: liposuction will help it's  just fat.

I feel obligated to add this: Chances are though, that the best option is to kill a few birds with one stone just by eating semi-healthy, weight training, and doing some cardio 3-5 times per week.  You'll look good all over, including the chest(if it really is just fat), and feel good!

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Lipo only may just do the trick.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Topdog,
I know how you feel. I would spend hours in the gym and eat healthy and then feel jealous of the guys i'd see at the pool who absolutely abuse their bodies but have no gyne.   Loose the 20 pounds and see a PS. :)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Topdog,

This runs in some families, like mine! In my family, gynecomastia is normal.

Some men have a greater disposition to deposit fat in the breast area.  If this is true with you, even starvation might not significantly reduce the size of your breasts.

You say you have apretty good case,   You'll have to do a better job of describing your situation that that. I rejoice that I can get away without wearing a bra.

As to whether you have fat only or fat with gland. I do not split hairs.  The emotional results are the same,  and it is always easier to tell post op.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024