Author Topic: First post..17 y/o...possible?  (Read 7694 times)

Offline Spleen

Gine2D, that can be *anyone's* nips, female or male, gyne or no gyne.

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
dude' yeah you got it, you can tell that if you would've took that pic sideways they would be pointy..

however i think if you did find the right surgeon -- you would be in great shape...

your chest definition is about perfect, get that stuff out of your chest, and then that's a mans chest...

i'm no doctor-- but why would you want that going into college ? i imagine you don't..  so why wait ? if you can get the cash- go for it  ;)

i wonder, since he is so developed at a young age-- what kind of effect does that have on his hormones ?

because he has a mans body already.

even though my chest is smaller, so are my arms shoulders  :-/

do you take any protein powders ?

Offline milk_caps

• Posting Member
This guy has a normal looking, masculine looking wrestler's chest. I'm sorry to differ in opinion from the previous post, but there is nothing feminine about this guy's chest, whether there is some breast tissue or not. A woman's breasts look totally different from the pecs of this young man. I have seen many women's breasts, and none - not one of them have ever looked like this guy's chest. I don't understand why he should have surgery to get a "man's" chest - he already has one.

Why risk deforming an aesthetically pleasing chest? Look at the famous "Farnese Hercules" sculpture - The chest is nearly identical to this guy's - nips and all.

i know what you're saying.. and i wouldn't tell everyone to gey surgery...
but obviously this kid is not totally pleased with the look of his chest. otherwise he wouldn't be here..

in my personal opinion (so take it for what it's worth) a man's chest should not be "CONE" like or pointy, a well built chest should stick out, but more in a square form as opposed to a cone form..

you can tell from the pics, that if this young man was to start jumping, the chest would be bouncing around - where a so called "normal looking man's chest" should pretty much stay in place. (even when flex)  his chest would jiggle a little bit. (going by the pic)

ofcourse surgery is a risk, but i have heard alot more stories about the gyne potentially coming back- rather then the stories of scars or any type of deforming of the chest..(that is why a skilled surgeon is the key)

i think one very skilled surgeon  + a few grand, and this guy is on his way...

his case is not the worse i have seen, not too severe at all. but from the way it looks like he works out, it's obvious he cares about his body. so if you can't get rid of this stuff with diet +exercise, you might as well get the surgery. (as long as you want this stuff gone bad enough).
 if not, please go about your day and enjoy life to the fullest.   :)

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
im too worried about it...i mean yes i have been made fun of a little bit, but only by my really close friends and it hasnt changed who i am...im not about to get surgery just so my nipples dont point out as much.  I wasnt sure if i had it or not since I am a little overweight, i thought it might just be fat...as long as it doesnt get any worse im fine.

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
i looked up that Farnese Hercules statue and thanks for the compliment!...although im pretty sure i dont look like that haha...

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member

in my personal opinion (so take it for what it's worth) a man's chest should not be "CONE" like or pointy, a well built chest should stick out, but more in a square form as opposed to a cone form..

I second that.
Surgery on 11th of May. *gulp*

Offline llbean24

• Posting Member
but who defines what a 'man's chest' is? if your nose is shaped a little different then some people's is it not still a nose?  is a chest without hair still a man's chest?  if you can't bench 300 lbs. do you you still have a man's chest as long as it's shaped squarely??

just some things to think about for you...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024