Author Topic: THIS SUCKS  (Read 3553 times)

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
Im only 130 pounds, and my nipples are HUGE, sorry i dont have any pics, It's not the Breast, It's only the nipples, their big, I used to wear like 3 shirts on 95 degree weather and wear a tank top when I go swimming, Sometimes when the water is cold they will go down some...I cant take my shirt off in public..I hate it....all I keep thinking is why me!...Is surgery the only answer to my problems???

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
yeah.  Post where you're from and the guys from here will give you a name of a Doctor in your area.  

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
Alright, Cool...I'm from Origionally Garden City MI, But my Father died. :-[ :'(....now I live in Redford Michigan With my mom....Thanks for the help..I appreciate it.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Steve sounds like you have some gland under the nipples to make them appear larger. Maybe not but, they do have nipple reduction surgery. I would definetely go see a doctor and surgery is your only option. I have larger puffy nipples because of glandular tissue but, just need the gland removed so they are not puffy anymore. My nipples are between the size of a quarter and a half dollar so if I get the gland removed they will probably go back down to the size of a nickel to almost a quarter. I understand what your going through most of my friends have dime sized nipples or penny and flat chests it sucks. Just to have a normal chest is my goal. Good luck and not wasting time waiting is your best bet.

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
So their really isn't a chance of it going away on it's own?  Thanks a lot though ;)

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
how old are you? if you're in the 13-15 age range, you could very much hope that the gyne may just disappear.. 16-17, um, its kind of unlikely, but you never know.. 18-20 + i don't know man..

i know what you mean. just be strong, sit back and relax, realize that its only gyne.. it can be corrected.

Offline steve1616

• Posting Member
How expencive is Surgery?  Can insurance cover it?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024