Author Topic: Dihydrotestosterone cream?  (Read 16225 times)

Offline eric32

Ok I tried it, "dihydrotestoerone cream", and got the shringes over the internet. Well the results are as follows. A reduction of the glanular tissues, and not much shrinkage of the main breast tissue. I was elated to have the reduction of the glanular tissue, and it seemed like everything was going well. Though overall the effect was somewhat marginal, because the main breast tissue droops. It's overall a better result. I sometimes supplimented with tamoxofine as well, and still didn't get any lessening of the main breast tissue surrounding the gland. My concern know is now  at age of 39, I have the signs of BPH, and may have to see a doctor about having an enlarged prostate. Though am not balding. Those were my results, and well have to resolve the question of having an enlarged prostate, once getting an exam. I'm not sure if I would reccomend using dihydrotestosterone cream. It may have caused an enlarged prostate, though it allmost entirally decreased the glandular tissue.

Offline mahzaku

• Posting Member
Also guys ask ur doctor about a pill that woman take for breast cancer... theres been studies of a pill that reduces the beast tissue in gyne... its a start or an alternate treatment..im not making it up, i just had surgery and my doctor reccommended it before i had surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024