Author Topic: question  (Read 2208 times)

Offline dinger26

i am now 16. ive had gynecomastia since i was about 12. My dad had it, my brother also had it, and both of theirs went away. I am not overweight at all, so its not caused from that, just puberty. Gynecomastia has literally ruined my life. I have wrestled since i was three, and now this year ive quit. i cant remember the last time ive swam. i dont do anything anymore. i wear layers of shirts. my gynecomastia is not minor, my nipples are huge. my question is since my dad and my brother had it and both of theirs went away, will mine go away? i know you get stupid questions like this all the time, but if you could take the time, i would appreciate it alot.

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
I think no-one can answer that, but there could be a good chance to it to go away. Maybe you should talk to your father about the issue and I think he can understand how you feel, if he has had the same situation. Maybe he can pay your surgery if the gynecomastia won't go away.

Edit: And maybe you should go to a doctor and check your hormone levels.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 12:55:03 PM by Gone »

Offline dinger26

thanks for replying, i think im going to get my hormone level checked, and then go from there.

Offline shaqazulu

• Posting Member
Talk to your Dad & brother.  See what age theirs went away.  If you pass that age, it's most likely it'll stay.

I'm 20 right now & just had the surgery.  Don't let it ruin your life.  Make jokes about having tender nipples & be totally cool wit it, & nobody will fu%@ wit you.

I'd definitely wait til your 18 if surgery is the next step.

Offline dinger26

ya its looking like surgery is going to be my only possibility...thanks again

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
being 16 i'd probably just wait a while but then again gyno does suck ass. i got laid at your age with it so it didn't really bother me but as i gained weight 130lbs to 160ibs shit started to suck. anyways don't let it bother you so bad that other people can sense it because till its gone you are gonna have it wether you waste your childhood or not.   
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024