Author Topic: New Poster- Long time Lurker- In Alberta  (Read 2490 times)

Offline canttouchthis

Hi All,

I've been following the board for awhile now, but this is my first time posting.  I have a mild case of gyne and was looking at a couple of docs that are posted on this board.  Dr. Haugard and Dr. Shraag.  I can't find any info on Shraag, so if you have any, I would greatly appreciate it.

On to my questions- with a mild case of gyne- would I still need the drains with Haugard?  How long would it be before I can return to work?  Does Shraag use the Drains as well?  I live alone in Calgary- do I have to have someone pick me up, take care of me while I'm at home?

I have also read about Dr. Fielding- I understand his is the same day in and same day out, and OHIP covers most of it.  Coming from Alberta- how would getting it covered work (I have ALC).

Thanks for all the help!!

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
I dont have any info on This Dr. Shraag. But I can tell you Dr. Haugard is a wonderful Dr.. I recommend him to any man that is having the same problem that I had.

As for goverment paying for it, if you are from Alberta and have a Alberta Health Care Card then the Good Dr. will take care of it. You just have to have someone pick you up at the hospital after your surgery is done. They will not discharge you if you dont. But you should have someone help you Shower and all that fun stuff. You main concern is to just relax and get alot of rest, just enjoy the time off and be lazy..... I did!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024